• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Prosecutors have filed charges in the death of a 1-year-old child on the city’s east side.

Adrian Bostick has been charged with battery resulting the death of his girlfriend’s daughter on May 31, 2019.

According to court documents, first responders were called to the child’s home.

Police observed the child’s mother performing CPR. The child was unresponsive and had bruises, abrasions, and what appeared to be bite marks on her head and body.

The child was transported to Riley Hospital in critical condition and was pronounced dead upon arrival.

According to the child’s mother, she had been in the care of Bostick at the time she stopped breathing.

The cause of death was determined to be blunt force traumatic injury.

Last edited:
What the fuck is with people biting toddlers and infants these days? I swear this is the fourth or fifth story I've read in the past week about dead babied with bite marks!

And this motherfucker is claiming a ONE YEAR OLD is 'cussing and throwing things'? what the fuck planet is he on?

One year olds are usually still babbling, with maybe three clear words, and 6-10 semi-clear words. Now as to throwing things, yep they will do that, but not hard enough to hurt a "grown ass man".
Biting, is usually seen as "sexual" in nature. Not sure why.
Toddlers and young children often bite as a means of defending themselves or expressing anger. Developmentally, they do not always have the tools to do this in an appropriate way.
If she really was a biter, gee i can't imagine why she'd feel the need to defend herself or express anger...

He probably got pleasure from the sounds the girl made when he was biting her and it would leave his mark on her.

Last edited:
If your penis can't control himself around your child, he sure as hell doesn't need to be in care of her. In fact, he doesn't need to be in your home, even with you there. Get rid of this ugly bastard and get on with your life! Why do you young women think you need to have dick all the time? That's why you have a baby. Neck tats and gang signs. Now there's a dick for you to be proud to take home to your parents. If he's not a stand up guy, get rid of him. There's plenty of others out there who would treat you well and your daughter like a princess.

Back