• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Future_Milf

George Floyd got EVERYTHING he deserved.
Bold Member!
With everything I find online to post on here from my state, I'm more and more ashamed to be an Ohioan. Seriously, check this shit out.

LOCKLAND, Ohio — A 33-year-old man is facing criminal charges after he reportedly forced his way into a police station and began fighting with officers inside.

Y.C. Arnold also attacked a firefighter who happened to be in the Lockland Police Department at the time of the incident, according to WCPO Channel 9.

“I’ve been an officer here for 20 years and never seen nothing like it -- somebody trying to break into a police station,” Lockland police Sgt. Chris Moermond tells WCPO. “Everyday it’s something different with this job. You don’t know what you’re going to encounter when you come into work. You just never know. I’ve seen some crazy things doing this job, but that’s one of the craziest.”

No officers were seriously injured in the incident.

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/201...into-police-station-fights-with-officers.html

Attachments

• YC_Arnold.jpg
    YC_Arnold.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,411
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel too bad, being here on DD you'll discover more fucked up shit happens everywhere, including Ohio, than you thought actually did, but you can take comfort that Florida is still worse.
He's telling the truth...I was born and raided in Tampa FL, and there is part of me that cringes when I see a Florida man story because it could be one of my uncles

Looks like this guy is just a junkie idiot. But it reminded me of these people.

Those dumbasses are lucky to be alive!
Post automatically merged:

Tons of Utah stories since I moved here. Lately there have also been many from the county I moved from in Idaho. Canyon County is Idaho's Florida.
Hey! Give Texas it’s proper due! Lol

Last edited:
Back