• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ZombieBabe

2ed2ec32.jpg

TAMPA, FL - After the recent arrest of a booking officer at the Orient Road jail for forcibly dumping a handicapped man out of a wheelchair, another officer has been accused of abuse.

While in the holding area after being arrested for driving on a suspended license and probation violations, Marcella Pourmoghani, 40, was told by a deputy to "Take your feet off my furniture."

"YOUR furniture?" Pourmoghani replied.

The female deputy then dragged the woman off the chair by her hair and repeatedly pummeled her with closed fists. She lost consciousness and was taken away by stretcher. That picture that you see of Marcella up there is the aftermath.

Now, I've been in that jail for 3 days when I was 19, and while I did not see any abuse or people getting tossed around, they were not the friendliest bunch. Then again, it's a JAIL. It ain't a damn dinner party.

Still, after watching the tape linked below, all the woman was doing was sitting in a chair. If she had been previously disruptive, she clearly wasn't at that moment - certainly not to the degree that a beating was warranted. I mean, I realize that sometimes you gotta smack a bitch around to keep her in line, but this is ridiculous.

http://www.sptimes.com/2008/02/19/Hillsborough/Jail_accused_of_cultu.shtml

Video: http://video.ap.org/v/Default.aspx?...-356c-4c92-9bec-90e6f6ef155d&f=FLPET&mk=en-ap

Dayum!

If they do this in front of the cameras, can you imagine what they would do if there were no cameras?

And just to think, if she had fought back, there would have just been more charges.

I have been trying to find a webpage all day because I can't remember if it was HBC or West Palm Beach-at any rate-6 guards beat a kid to death a few years back.

When I went through my 'research' phase when my babies were little, I found out so much crap about things I didn't need to know. This is one of those things. I read one story and it was like peeling an onion. Story after story of corruption and worse.

I know jail means its not a 5 star hotel and not a vacation, but it also shouldn't mean death for profit.

I forgot about that one- I still haven't found the one I was talking about but here is -gasp-another one.

http://tinyurl.com/2o6rfh

This 21 yo guy was in on a mental hold,and got killed. Mom sued for an independent autopsy,and ended up winning and getting damages from the state.

The one I'm looking for is a guy in his late teens picked up for pot or something stupid. He kept calling his mom saying they were going to kill him,and every time she visited he had the hell beat out of him. Ended up being guards. It may have been WPB though,and not Hillsborough.

Daaaaamn. Remind me to stay out of trouble in that county. They don't play.

Latest posts

Back