• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Moose from Moosup has been arrested after police found her passed out behind the wheel of her car with her toddler in the backseat.

Plainfield police say they were dispatched to Hank’s Dairy Bar, on Saturday, after someone noticed a woman slumped behind the wheel of a parked car.

When they arrived they found 33-year-old Tabitha Hall sleeping with the keys in the ignition and the engine running. When officers opened the door to check on her, Hall woke up. Police say they saw what appeared to be drug paraphernalia between her legs and a baggie clinched in her right hand. They later determined that baggie had previously contained cocaine. Numerous empty “nip” bottles of vodka were also seen in the vehicle. Hall submitted to several field sobriety tests and was determined to be impaired.

During this encounter with Hall, her 2-year-old daughter was asleep in the rear passenger portion of the vehicle. Hall’s daughter was later released to the custody of a family member.

Last edited:
Hall was charged with Operating Under the Influence and Risk of Injury to a Minor. She was released on a $5,000.00 non-surety bond and is scheduled to appear in the Danielson Superior Court on May 6, 2019.

It’s bad enough you do this shit with your kids around first and most important.. but fuck if you have to be a complete selfish asshole can you not tuck your child into the safety of their own bed at home before you begin your own demise of demons and your life.. is it really that fucking hard?!

Cocaine? I thought that shit wired you up.
Not if she ingested it rather that shot it into her veins.When mixed with spirits this way, it numbs you out. Remember, cocaine is a numbing topical anaesthetic, from which novacaine is based on. She probably took a taste of the powder and washed it down with the alcohol. It would freeze up her tongue, esophogaus, and gut, causing her to relax. There are several topical anesthetic potions still used in ER when folks are in my severe digestive tract distress that work this way. I was given one twice during a hospital stay for food poisoning. Put me to sleep, blissfully, both times. Of course it's more than a bizarre feeling for your tongue and throat to freeze, but when it hits your stomach, it's kind of intoxicating.

Last edited:
I don’t know— maybe she got on bond and she just went into a deep dive - still in all I hate it for children even though she didn’t treat them right Maybe it is better off that she’s not in the mix

I don’t know— maybe she got on bond and she just went into a deep dive - still in all I hate it for children even though she didn’t treat them right Maybe it is better off that she’s not in the mix
One of the comments at the Obit:
From Aunt Lynn Krajewski
RIP Tabbi. Ethan asked Uncle Dave to watch over you. I promise to continue to raise your son to the best of my ability and to make sure he sees Bryleigh frequently.
"Continue" Probably did not have custody.

Back