• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Dekalb County, Georgia, police have arrested a California man and charged him with murder after his son was found dead in the backyard of a Lithonia home.

Police say 25-year-old Montrais Boyd beat his 5-year-old son to death with a shovel and then buried him the backyard while the child’s mother and grandmother were out shopping, reported WSB-TV.

The boy lived with his grandmother, police say, and Boyd and the boy’s mother had recently arrived from California, reported Fox 5.

When the mother and grandmother came home, other children who were living in the house told them Boyd had killed his son, reported WXIA. The mother dug the child up in the backyard “with her bare hands” and came down the street carrying her son’s lifeless body, a witness told the station.

“She came out the house hollering and screaming and she was holding something in her hands,” the witness told WXIA. “I thought it was a baby she was rocking.”

Police responded to the scene at around 6:30 p.m. and said no other children in the home were harmed, according to CBS 46.

But the scene was so horrific a chaplain had to be called to counsel responders if needed.

Boyd is charged with murder and remains in the DeKalb County Jail. No possible motive has been released.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article201595899.html
[doublepost=1519414646,1519414530][/doublepost]
Montrais%20Boyd%203_1519320442684.png_13233585_ver1.0.jpg

Last edited:
The mother dug the child up in the backyard “with her bare hands” and came down the street carrying her son’s lifeless body,

I hope I never have to witness something like that. I feel so bad for her. Poor little guy.:(

There’s a 5 year old missing in my city, and he has a stepmom, and she has a violent past. The cops never put out an amber alert because they don’t suspect he was abducted. Kind of just waiting for the other shoe to drop....

JFC did he think mom wouldn't notice she had one less child than when she left?

My biggest fear is being buried alive. I would quite happily do it to him.

JFC did he think mom wouldn't notice she had one less child than when she left?

My biggest fear is being buried alive. I would quite happily do it to him.

It used to be quite common to accidentally bury someone alive. They used to run a rope down to the coffin attached to a bell just in case. This of course was before embalming.

No motive yet huh?

How about he is a monumental bastard with a violence streak a mile wide?

Ram the shovel firmly in the ground blade in.
Then strip him and suspend him on the end with the handle right on his starfish.
Next, lower him slowly.
That should sort him out.

The mother dug the child up in the backyard “with her bare hands” and came down the street carrying her son’s lifeless body, a witness told the station.

:bigtears::arghh: No mother should ever have to go through that sort of pain.

Beat him with his own goddamn shovel to near death, patch him up, rinse and repeat...:punch::finger:

Damn, that poor woman.. my god, that's fucked up.

I looked for an update on this story yesterday n read something a bit off about the guy, that he was driving naked with this same child a year ago in Arizona n was arrested.. maybe that has something to do with why he ended up living with the grandmother?

This poor child the father should have not been allowed around him. I bet there was a court order stating such.

From Sept. 2018
A man is set to undergo mental health testing to determine if he’ll be allowed to plead insanity after allegedly killing his 5-year-old son and burying him in a DeKalb County backyard.

Judge Gail Flake signed an order Monday clearing the way for an evaluation to determine if Montrais Boyd Sr., 26, was suffering from mental health issues when prosecutors say he killed the child. Police have said Boyd, who is charged with murder, killed Montrais Boyd Jr. at a home outside Lithonia on Feb. 21 by beating him with a shovel and cutting his throat.

Attorneys for Boyd have in recent months suggested mental health problems may have prevented him from distinguishing right from wrong. They declined to elaborate when asked about Flake’s decision by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Thursday.

If Boyd ends up pleading insanity, the judge would determine what happens next. Traditionally in such cases in Georgia, the defendant is institutionalized.

1675970219072.png

NAME: BOYD, MONTRAIS​

INCARCERATION DETAILS​

MAJOR OFFENSE: MURDER
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION: GA DIAG CLASS PRISON
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE: 02/21/2048

STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES​

CASE NO: 912286
OFFENSE: MURDER
CONVICTION COUNTY: DEKALB COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 02/21/2018
SENTENCE LENGTH: 30 YEARS, 0 MONTHS, 0 DAYS