• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
ROCKVILLE, Md. (FOX 5 DC) - FOX 5 is hearing on camera for the first time from Montgomery County leaders and residents after two undocumented immigrants from El Salvador reportedly raped an 11-year-old girl repeatedly in Germantown.

The county is now blaming the federal government and refusing to weigh in on if its sanctuary atmosphere attracted the two suspects to the area.
[....]
Meanwhile, ICE says 28-year-old Carlos Palacios-Amaya was removed from the U.S. in 2014. It's unclear when he re-entered the country.

Mauricio Barrera-Navidad, 29, received a final order of removal in 2016 but remained in the U.S.
full

“I think it’s horrible. How I feel generally about immigration, I don’t want to mince the two. Crime is crime and immigration is immigration and I think those should be handled separately but for those two gentlemen, I think there’s a special place in hell for them,” said Rockville resident Joshua Hayes.

“I think that they should be subject to the laws just as we are and that’s fine with me but I think there’s a lot of injustice going on in the name of keeping America safe,” said Silver Spring resident Elsie Klumpner.

County Executive Marc Elrich emailed FOX 5 saying, “According to Montgomery County’s policy, the County’s Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation would release the suspects to ICE in this case if a judicial warrant has been issued. Otherwise, the County will notify ICE once the individuals are eligible for release.”

ICE has issued detainers against both men but what remains unanswered is what the county is doing to be proactive instead of reactive.

There are sick fuck immigrants and sick fuck citizens. The vast majority of child rapes we read here are not committed by undocumented immigrants... These sick fucking fucks need to be meted out a slow painful death; as does every child rapist/murderer But lets not for one second think they represent all immigrants any more than the pedophiles who are US citizens represent us...

There are sick fuck immigrants and sick fuck citizens. The vast majority of child rapes we read here are not committed by undocumented immigrants... These sick fucking fucks need to be meted out a slow painful death; as does every child rapist/murderer But lets not for one second think they represent all immigrants any more than the pedophiles who are US citizens represent us...
Just to clarify, my issue isn't with immigrants. I have BEEN an immigrant. It with the people that are willfully breaking the law to be in my country, that are gaming the system and living large on my tax dollars, the ones that are bringing more drugs, guns and violence to our cities and the one that are raping our people, our babies. When I moved from the US to Africa as a kid I had to do it legally. I expect the same for people that want to come to my country. I haven't yet seen a post on here where anyone even remotely thinks that that this kind of thing is ALL immigrants.

Last edited:
K why does it even matter if they are undocumented immigrants. Would it be better if they were here legally? There's more rapists that are born and bred 'Muricans than any immigrant population, I guarantee that. Fucking ridiculous bullshit meant to stir xenophobia. They are rapists plain and simple. Fuck them.
K, why don't you go and try cross the border and live illegally in Mexico? See what happens to you. Or even Canada? It won't go well for you. Nations have Sovereignty for a reason. These people are violating ours. And it's fucking ridiculous bullshit. Any "xenophobia" is on your head. As I said, I've been the immigrant, have you?

I'm curious to know what crimes they committed to get get deported and almost deported.
. Meanwhile, ICE says 28-year-old Carlos Palacios-Amaya was removed from the U.S. in 2014. It's unclear when he re-entered the country.
They always come back.

. Mauricio Barrera-Navidad, 29, received a final order of removal in 2016 but remained in the U.S.
Of course this one didn't come back because he was never deported.
How nice they cared so much for his well being.

K, why don't you go and try cross the border and live illegally in Mexico? See what happens to you. Or even Canada? It won't go well for you. Nations have Sovereignty for a reason. These people are violating ours. And it's fucking ridiculous bullshit. Any "xenophobia" is on your head. As I said, I've been the immigrant, have you?
In Canada we don't put our border jumpers in cages and take their children away. Shockingly, we treat them like human beings.

Not for indefinite amounts of time and their children aren't lost in the system forever. I get it, ya'll hate immigrants. If only a citizen raped her :rolleyes:
I know it's hard, but use your brain and not your feelz. How much clearer do I have to make it. It's not the LEGAL ones, it's the ones that are jumping the border ILLEGALLY, gaming the system and bringing more violence, crime and diseases with them. The stupidity of your comment "if only a citizen raped her" is legit too inane to comprehend. If that's what you think this is all about then you aren't old enough to play this game. Should we send all of the illegal MS-13 members up Canada way in the future? To Presque Isle, Maine? Rochester, NY? Detroit, MI? Grand Portage, MN? Sweet Grass, MT? Bonners Ferry, ID? Bellingham, WA? Those towns are all close enough to the border so that they can be your (Canada's) problem in no time flat. What is there about I WAS AN IMMIGRANT ONCE that confuses you? I can assure you that I don't hate myself. And it's "y'all" not "ya"ll", a contraction of you + all = y'all. None of the kids have been "lost in the system forever" and adults are initially locked up for a finite matter of time. Because, you know, THEY BROKE THE LAW AND ALL, while waiting out their day in court.

Why don't you make an effort to understand the system you are railing against before you speak and look unintelligent?

Latest posts

Back