• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
deadmanshand.jpeg

The unidentified gambling addict bet his wife after running out of money during a drunken card game with a relative named Anil and a friend called Arun at his house in Jaunpur, according to New Delhi Television Limited(NDTV).
He then let both men rape her after losing the game, the station reported.
The wife fled to her uncle’s house, followed by her husband, who begged for her forgiveness, the station said.

Full Story:

Last edited by a moderator:
He begged her for forgiveness? Wow ..
I know right, that's REALLY taking a gamble!
Post automatically merged:

Wife: How could you???
Weakassfucktard: Oops. My bad!
WTF
How did this play out in his mind exactly? Gobsmacked...
Well, to be fair, he obviously doesn't respect anything he's actually been lucky to receive. Why should his wife be any different?
Post automatically merged:

Nobody who would rape your wife is your friend.
True, but he'd make a good banker.

Last edited:
The unidentified gambling addict bet his wife after running out of money during a drunken card game with a relative named Anil and a friend called Arun at his house in Jaunpur, according to New Delhi Television Limited(NDTV).
He then let both men rape her after losing the game, the station reported.
The wife fled to her uncle’s house, followed by her husband, who begged for her forgiveness, the station said.

Full Story:
You couldn't pay me so go to India..... You hear the sickest stories from there - sounds like a cess pit of sub humans.

This is a tragic and heartbreaking story that highlights the dark side of gambling addiction. It's important to remember that self-control is crucial when engaging in any type of gambling activity. It's also important to choose reputable and responsible online gambling platforms like playing on BRO138 and to always gamble responsibly. However, it's important to note that there are alternatives to BRO138 from the same owner that are just as reputable and responsible. Let's all work together to raise awareness about the dangers of gambling addiction and promote responsible gambling practices.
It is essential to keep in mind that exercising self-restraint is paramount when participating in any form of gambling.
Ok folks, I have no idea who you are
But the issue with this thread is NOT gambling. It’s about disgusting people and how backwards India is when it comes to females and how they’re rape happy ignorant losers
Not to mention this thread is old and done with and one more time, the issue wasn’t gambling

Back