• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Texas man was arrested Wednesday, accused of sexually assaulting a 3-year-old girl whom he’d been babysitting, police said.

The suspect, identified as James De La Vega, 50, of Plano, was watching three children on Tuesday evening, while their mothers were out, the Dallas Morning News reported, citing police.

But when the mothers returned, they found De La Vega sexually assaulting the girl, police said.

De La Vega was arrested on an enhanced charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child and remained in the Collin County Jail.
https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/moms-find-male-babysitter-molesting-3-year-old-girl-police/

Yeah you really gotta do it immediately, then your defense is you acted in the heat of the moment.

Sadly though that usually only knocks the charge down from murder to manslaughter (better than the former though).

This is how you do it - Hold dipshit at gunpoint (or whatever weapon you have with you) while waiting for the cops. Presumably you are on the phone with 911 and make sure you don't hang up on em. While you're waiting and speaking with the operator, start yelling out "Don't come any closer asshole!!! I'll shoot!!!" Do this once or twice in an escalating voice then point, aim, squeeze.

Boom - Self defense.

Disclaimer - This is not meant as any legal advice to avoid criminal prosecution. Your mileage may vary.

I wonder if the molester is a relation? Grandfather of one of the children? Someone they thought was reasonable to be a babysitter.

Sadly though that usually only knocks the charge down from murder to manslaughter (better than the former though).

This is how you do it - Hold dipshit at gunpoint (or whatever weapon you have with you) while waiting for the cops. Presumably you are on the phone with 911 and make sure you don't hang up on em. While you're waiting and speaking with the operator, start yelling out "Don't come any closer asshole!!! I'll shoot!!!" Do this once or twice in an escalating voice then point, aim, squeeze.

Boom - Self defense.

Disclaimer - This is not meant as any legal advice to avoid criminal prosecution. Your mileage may vary.
Good thinking.

Name: DELAVEGA,JAMES

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2018-09-26 AGG SEX ASLT CHILD U/6 2021-03-17 COLLIN 219-84455-2018 25-00-00

Warning From his appeal

Appellant agreed to babysit his three grandchildren and A.A. one night so that their parents and two friends could go out for a late night dinner and drinks. A.A., who was four years old at the time, was close to appellant and called him "Gampy." Before the group left, they put the children to bed; A.A. had a pallet in the living room made of blankets and pillows.
Appellant's daughter, Jackie Delavega, texted appellant over the next few hours to check on the children. At some point, appellant's texts became nonsensical and she called him. Appellant was slurring his words, and Jackie was concerned he was drinking. She told the group they needed to get home.
When they arrived at Jackie's house, the group entered through an open garage door. Jackie and her two friends, one of whom was A.A.'s mother, Cecilia, went to the living room. When they walked in, they saw A.A. lying on her back on the floor; appellant was down on his stomach with his head at her genital area. As one of the women described the encounter, appellant was "positioned as if he was giving her oral." A.A. got up, and the women noticed she was naked from the waist down; appellant was holding her shorts in his hands. A.A. looked "relieved" to the see the women and "scared." Appellant appeared very intoxicated.
Cecilia called the police and took A.A. to the restroom, where they waited until the police arrived. While in the restroom, A.A. told her mother that "Gampy touched her and licked her no-no," which was A.A.'s word for vagina. After officers arrived, Jackie was outside with her father and asked why he did "this." Appellant responded, "Why would you ask me to stay with the kids when you know how much I like to fuck children?"
That night, Cecilia took A.A. to the hospital, where she was given a sexual assault examination. During the exam, the SANE nurse collected oral, anal, labial, and fingernail swabs from A.A. Male DNA, linked to appellant, was found on A.A.'s vaginal swabs. The analyst testified that the DNA found on the swabs could have been transferred there by saliva or touching. During a forensic interview at the Collin County Child Advocacy Center, A.A. said she did not want to talk about the incident and said she was scared of Gampy.
Delavega v. State, No. 05-21-00229-CR, 1-2 (Tex. App. May. 17, 2022)

adly though that usually only knocks the charge down from murder to manslaughter (better than the former though).

Boom - Self defense.

Two points to remember though...

Drag the body back indoors. If you don't, there will be questions as to why you didn't shut the door.

Make sure his pants are up and zipped. If you don't there will be questions as to why you couldn't run away from someone mimicking a penguin.

Ok the question he asked his daughter is super fucked up. How would she know he likes to fuck children? Is it openly discussed? Did he molest her as a child? If she knew that, why would she leave her kids with him or her friends kid?

I can't wrap my head around it.
Exactly - how could you NOT know your father is a child molester? Even if, by some highly unlikely miracle, he didnt molest his own kids, theyd certainly have picked up on it when he interacted with their childhood friends. The way the perv framed his question ".. when you know I like to...." certainly insinuates his daughter sure as hell knew about it.

Back