• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police say 27-year-old Angel Almodovar was arrested and charged with sexual assault after reportedly assaulting his girlfriend’s son.

Police say one of the children at home at the time, a 10-year-old boy, told his mother he saw Almodovar, her boyfriend of two years, sexually assault his 5-year-old brother in his room.

The mother was reported to also have a 2-year-old son at home as well.

According to police, the mother said her 10-year-old son had gone upstairs in the home around 10:30 p.m. and saw Almodovar sexually assaulting his 5-year-old brother. The boy immediately came back downstairs and told her what he saw. The mother reportedly confronted Almodovar who denied the allegation. The mother then said she was going to call the police, and he then ran from the home. Officers arrived soon after to the home.

Shortly after responding to the house, a Vernon officer saw Almodovar walking in the area and took him back to the police department and interviewed him and determined there was enough cause for an arrest and charges including sexual assault and a sexual encounter with a victim under 16.
1566585195924.png

Last edited:
Good mommy!
Good, good, good brave big brother!
You're that lil guys bestie, huh?!
But now, you're his hero too!
Good family...

Ps I hope this doesn't drive a wedge between the brothers....
I hope its not like....
I hope the elder sees that crisis for what it was.
A monster came and hurt his brother.
I hope they get counseling as a family.
My brother ...he woulda bit that guy's fuckin face off.

What have we learned...
No no no man needs to be in your kids room.
Never.
Not ever.

Couldnt drag my dad in our rooms!

My husband carried the kids outta the car if they were asleep, put them on the bed and tiptoed outta there.
Never saw him in their rooms.
Idve checked.
Trust that.
I'd have checked.

May I volunteer my services? I have a cigar cutter and will pay my own expenses. I only wish the rights to the footage that I may use to satisfy the victims and as a deterrent to future pedos. And no worries. In this age where belief is more important than reality, I am simply helping these creatures achieve their truest selves. Acting dickless, I shall make it so.

Good on the brother.
Good on the mother.
They both did the right thing.
It’s two years on average for people to show their true colours.........this guy sure did......
The thing I don’t understand is the way the cop said he had enough probable cause to arrest him for sexual assault on a child under 13 when the bloke ran from the house and the cop saw him walking and interviewed him????
Was this some div who said yeah I did it??? Or did the police actually investigate, put two and two together and made four, in such a short time????? I only question that because the police usually take forever to investigate anything, even with proof stating them in their face?
Also why no police brutality? Or is that confined to people suspected of selling cigarettes???

Good mommy!
Good, good, good brave big brother!
You're that lil guys bestie, huh?!
But now, you're his hero too!
Good family...

Ps I hope this doesn't drive a wedge between the brothers....
I hope its not like....
I hope the elder sees that crisis for what it was.
A monster came and hurt his brother.
I hope they get counseling as a family.
My brother ...he woulda bit that guy's fuckin face off.

What have we learned...
No no no man needs to be in your kids room.
Never.
Not ever.

Couldnt drag my dad in our rooms!

My husband carried the kids outta the car if they were asleep, put them on the bed and tiptoed outta there.
Never saw him in their rooms.
Idve checked.
Trust that.
I'd have checked.
Word

Back