• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Salvatore Salvio, 24, is accused of assaulting his girlfriend's 1-year-old son resulting in the child reportedly having "intermittent loss of consciousness and serious injuries," according to a criminal complaint.

A Pennsylvania State Police trooper who responded to the home said the boy had severe bruising and swelling on his forehead, eyes, nose, lips, cheeks and chin. There were also puncture marks on the boy's feet that are suspected to have been caused by a syringe, the complaint said.

The boy's mother told authorities she left her son with Salvio while she was at work. When she got home, she saw her son was bruised, swollen and bleeding.

Salvio, who was still at the home, told the boy's mother he didn't know what happened and threatened to "knock her out" if she left the house with the baby, according to the complaint.

The boy's mother ran from the home with her son to a neighbor's house to call for help.

Salvio faces charges of aggravated assault, simple assault, terroristic threats, reckless endangerment and harassment.
1568574257742.png
1568574322637.png

"He's doing way better now. We're just looking forward to a full recovery."

Michael Brawdy says there is some relief tonight after the man accused of beating his 14-month-old boy, Weston, turned himself in to investigators. State police said Salvatore Salvio turned himself in at the Belle Vernon barracks.

"I think everyone feels safer now, especially Weston," Bawdy said.

Troopers said Salvio left Weston covered in bruises Thursday night and was on the run until he turned himself in. Pictures showed more than a dozen puncture marks on the boy's feet. Police believe it was from a needle, saying Salvio was a heroin user.

Last edited by a moderator:
I so would love to jack-slap these desperate mothers who always places their kids in harm's way just to fulfill their loneliness & satisfy their momentary horniness. They put themselves above these beautiful children. This baby was lucky & lived through the abuse but that's rare. They need to lose their kids, attend parenting classes & pay a huge fine before they get them back.

I so would love to jack-slap these desperate mothers who always places their kids in harm's way just to fulfill their loneliness & satisfy their momentary horniness. They put themselves above these beautiful children. This baby was lucky & lived through the abuse but that's rare. They need to lose their kids, attend parenting classes & pay a huge fine before they get them back.

That does not sound like the story, here:

The boy's mother told authorities she left her son with Salvio while she was at work. When she got home, she saw her son was bruised, swollen and bleeding.

Salvio, who was still at the home, told the boy's mother he didn't know what happened and threatened to "knock her out" if she left the house with the baby, according to the complaint.

The boy's mother ran from the home with her son to a neighbor's house to call for help

The completely worthless-shit-mothers let the man do wth he wants; this one grabbed her kid and ran with him, despite this sack of dog excrement threatening her.

Getting childcare in USA can be a problem. The costs can wipe out what little money low income people bring in, I've sene this. In better some other countries, quality child care is considered a human right of the child, regardless of income, and this isn't a thing.

I wish that men like the one described in that article could simply be executed and dumped. They do not belong in this world. They serve this world best by leaving it.
Post automatically merged:

That’s the boy’s biological father holding him. The kid is clearly still in shock. Damn sad story thankfully his son survived. But who the fuck leaves a one-year-old alone with a heroin POS?

My sister was temporarily married to a man with what you might have called a heroin 'problem'. But the thing is, it's not so simple to figure out what's happening, when someone like that is on the scene.

Everyone thought my sister's X was well on the way to being "clean". But then, I saw something strange as I drove to work at the edge of the city. The husband drove an older Volvo with very loud valve lifters that we had gotten together for him, and he passed me going the other way (the sound was what got my attention). When I got to work, I called my sister and mentioned it to her, not out of suspicion, but because it seemed odd to pass him in that direction at that time in the morning. It turned out that he had taken money that he had been given to buy baby supplies and run to the city to meet a dealer ...

It just surprises you, when someone is swearing and adamant that they're going to be clean, and so on, and then all of a sudden guess what, it's heroin again. This couple could be something like that. Considering she took the kid and ran with him instead of trying to clean him up and make excuses like the worst of the mothers do, i would guess that she must not have been expecting this and thought better of this man.

Last edited:
Back