• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother is seen on video inside a California classroom threatening middle school students she accused of bullying her daughter on social media.

The video was taken inside an eighth grade classroom at Niguel Hills Middle School in Laguna Niguel. A mother who believed her daughter was being bullied barged into a second period class, and confronted students.

"She's a girl. Y'all are boys, ok? If y'all bully my daughter, if you look at her the wrong way, if you breathe the wrong way, send your mom to me. Sisters, aunts, anybody over 18, I'll f--k them all up. Do you understand me?" the mother is heard saying in the video.

"Leave my daughter alone and I'm not gonna say it again."

While there, she also handed out "Free A-- Kicking" tickets.

"A-- whoopings. A-- whoopings. For free. For free!" she says in the video.

The entire situation is now under investigation.

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sejanus

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
While I get where the mother is coming from oh, the way she handled it was completely wrong. It doesn't do her daughter any good by now having news coverage having it discussed with parents from the school having a bunch of kids being pulled into it and now they can say oh what a crybaby. This will only create more difficulties for the daughter. Also because the mom did not coordinate this action with the school or the school board she comes out looking like an idiot and rightly so. So now all she's managed to do is draw attention to her own stupidity and put herself under a microscope that's a problem

Josie Introvert

My heart is the dark side of the moon
Bold Member!
I feel for her. Obviously it wasn't the best way to handle it, but I couldn't deal with anybody bullying and mistreating my child either. Sometimes common sense goes out the window when it comes to your child's well being.

Staff online