• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

starry1

Trusted Member
Mom stops son raping ex, says she didn’t raise him ‘like that’: cops
By Jackie Salo

August 9, 2017 | 5:05pm

A Florida man’s attempt to rape his ex-girlfriend was thwarted when his mom came to her rescue saying she didn’t raise him “like that,” according to police.

Brandon Jermain Halstead, 22, of Gainseville, was arrested Wednesday after he broke into his ex-girlfriend’s house and raped her, the Gainseville Sun reported.

Police said that Halstead forced the woman down on her bed and said “Baby, let’s make this right.”

The ex said that she attempted to fight off Halstead, but he hit her in the face, throat and chest.

She was eventually able to contact Halstead’s mom, who came to her house and stopped the rape in progress, according to authorities.

His mom reportedly yelled at Halstead to get off the victim and said that she didn’t raise him “like that.”

Police said Halstead fled the scene, taking his ex-girlfriend’s phone with him.

Authorities tracked down Halstead and booked him at Alachua County jail, where he is being held on $510,000 bail. He faces multiple charges including sexual battery and assault during burglary.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/09/mom-stops-son-raping-ex-says-she-didnt-raise-him-like-that-cops/

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: His dumbass took the girls phone like mom didn't have her own. It sounds like the ex knew his mom would come save her, since she called her in that moment. I think it was a rape in progress, not sure why they are calling it an attempted rape just because he didn't finish it. I bet his mom even told the cops it was him when they came. Go mom, and I'm sorry you have a horrible idiot son. I know you must feel ashamed right now, but as long as you don't bail him out, I forgive you for bringing him into the world. Sometimes they just turn out like shit no matter what.

I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion but if I was that Mom I would have told the girl to call the cops and hung up the phone ... On account that its my son, but not my relationship. Parents shouldn't get in the middle like that ... and I would have resented being pulled in the middle like that. Why didn't she call her own mother, or father? I'm not saying her son wasn't wrong ... just saying, I'm not the one to call.

I would have shown up with a bat and beat his ass cos what the fuck man.
He's a little bitch and he ain't gonna be real comfortable in jail neither.
Wouldn't get shit from me neither. Not a letter not a dollar not a visit.
I'm so glad the girlfriend was able to get help and things didn't go worse.

I would still be, call the cops ... Click. No chick would ever come between myself and my children. She has her own parents, she should have called the cops or them. And this mother is WRONG ... if there is any truth to these charges, she raised a rapist and beating his grown man ass isn't going to change that at all.

I would still be, call the cops ... Click. No chick would ever come between myself and my children. She has her own parents, she should have called the cops or them. And this mother is WRONG ... if there is any truth to these charges, she raised a rapist and beating his grown man ass isn't going to change that at all.
You've said some messed up stuff before but this one just leaves me baffled. You'd still want a relationship with your child even after they violently raped someone who rejected them? No matter who calls the police you'd still be visiting your rapist child behind bars. That tends to put a damper on mother/son relationships.

No means no and no mother worth her salt would knowingly let her child physically and mentally torture another person like that..especially on the basis of love. That's not love, no more then him raping his ex gf is love. She was an ex. He physically broke into her house. The mother didn't get into the middle of their relationship..there was no relationship.

Would you have stopped it if it was some random woman he hadn't had a relationship with? Or is all rape by your snowflake acceptable?

@Sudonim .... nothing is wrong with me and my relationship with my kid the violent rapist would be pretty different from jail. He would have to take his lumps as he earned them. I stand by my remarks ... this lady is wrong ... she did raise a rapist.

No does mean no ... and if this kid turned out to be a rapist, its because he has a problem with boundaries ... just like his mother.

And for the record ... i have some decent kids. None of them are snowflakes.
And I'm not sure why this women made a call to his mother when she should have been calling the police.
[doublepost=1502456085,1502455872][/doublepost]
The fuck is wrong with you, Lith?

Oh you know, the usual ... I'm thinking.

Back