• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
101618-woman-left-paralyzed-being-thrown-during-sex-jpg.8828

A woman who was left paralyzed after being “catapulted” from her super-king bed during sex is suing the bed suppliers for $1.3 million.

Claire Busby suffered a serious spinal injury after she fell from the super king-size double divan while changing positions.

The 46-year-old was kneeling in the middle of the bed performing a sex act on her partner when she decided to change positions.

Claire told the High Court in the UK that this is when the bed gave way and she fell off and landed on her head.

She said: “I spun around, I put my hand down and then I felt like I was catapulted off the back of the bed.”

“My head hit the floor, I fell to the side and then I heard like a spring in my body snap, it felt like.”

The mom-of-four claims the bed was in a “defective state” and has taken legal action against Beds Are Uzzz, the store that supplied that mattress.

The supplier denies any liability for Claire’s injuries and is arguing the bed was properly assembled.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2018/10/16/mom-paralyzed-after-being-catapulted-from-bed-during-sex/

Attachments

• 101618-woman-left-paralyzed-being-thrown-during-sex.jpg
    101618-woman-left-paralyzed-being-thrown-during-sex.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 4,328
Last edited by a moderator:
What is an elephant woman that's had two heart attacks and obviously a tracheotomy at sometime doing having sex? Doesn't she care about her health?

Could not assemble a bed right.
Could suck a dick with injuring herself.
Hell she is all kinds of screwed.
Now she wants a payday.
Sorry lady, no soup for you!

Next time pay more attention where your ass, head and feet are.

This pisses me off as well as her because that is what got all my most favored high metal bed frames pulled. idiots that fell out of beds sued companies so now they make lowriders that you can't store the nce big plastic bins to put your crap in under the bed properly and after a crazy friend blew out her bed with the coasters & almost ended up out her window on the front lawn I won't use those to raise a bed

My wife and I were getting down and dirty one night and our foundation broke. We had a sleep number bed and they have a plastic "box spring" foundation. Her sister and a cousin were in the computer room which was right next to our bedroom. We started laughing and they came to see if something was wrong. They walked in on us naked as can be and laughing our heads off. We told them what happened and they started laughing too. The 4 of us were able to piece it together to last for the night. After they left, we continued the sex on the floor. The next day I called Sleep Number and they said it was a problem that had recently started happening with a certain lot of foundations. The next day we had a new one at our house, packaged up the old one and sent it back.

Her sister and a cousin were in the computer room which was right next to our bedroom. We started laughing and they came to see if something was wrong. They walked in on us naked as can be and laughing our heads off. We told them what happened and they started laughing too. The 4 of us were able to piece it together to last for the night. After they left, we continued the sex on the floor.

I read this without the bolded portion. It's a more interesting story that way. I suggest you change to that in the future when you tell it. You're welcome.

@Satanica @cubby @Prettypink513 @Sejanus
A woman left paralysed after being 'catapulted' from her bed during sex has lost a High Court bid for seven-figure damages against the bed supplier.

Claire Busby, of Maidenhead, Berkshire, suffered a serious injury to her spine when she fell from the super king size double divan as she shifted her position during sex with lover John Marshall.

The 46-year-old claimed the bed was in a 'defective state' at the time of her accident and brought legal action against Berkshire Bed Company, trading as Beds Are Uzzz, which supplied it.

But, rejecting her case, Judge Barry Cotter found the bed was 'not defective' and that Ms Busby's fall was a 'tragic accident'.

He said the accident 'required a most unfortunate and unusual combination of positioning on the bed and movement which I do not believe would have been foreseeable by any reasonable person prior to the incident.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...catapulted-bed-sex-LOSES-High-Court-case.html

What is an elephant woman that's had two heart attacks and obviously a tracheotomy at sometime doing having sex? Doesn't she care about her health?
Ha ha ha...I was wondering the same thing
Post automatically merged:

I've snapped a bed frame with my wife...no one was hurt, but a busted bed frame was awkward to explain to my 9 yr old boy and is 15 yr old sister. She just rolled her eyes at her "gross" parents...

Last edited:
Oh, man, you missed the drama! Morbid was closing this site and several members scrambled and got a replacement site started. We ran with it for a week and then found out we were getting this one back!

Back