• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 21-year-old man is facing charges after his girlfriend’s 2-year-old child was found to have several injuries consistent with assault, according to court documents.

Oscar Amaya was charged with first- and third-degree assault, and malicious punishment of a child in connection with the February incident.

St. Paul police were called on Feb. 27 to Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis to take a child abuse report.

An exam showed the child had swelling on the right side of the head, a deep abrasion on the left nostril, large bruising on the left leg in the area of the thigh and hip, bruising to both eyes, bruising on the ribs and mid-back, and healing fractures on at least two ribs.

Doctors also observed a skull fracture with scalp swelling.

The mother told authorities she had been with Amaya for about eight months. She lived with her daughter, but not Amaya. She told authorities she saw Amaya bite her daughter on the lip once. The girl also wouldn’t talk when he entered the room and appeared scared of him.

The complaint states the woman also said Amaya had committed domestic assault against her, but didn’t report it. She said he has hit and choked her in the past.

Amaya told authorities he didn’t know how the girl was injured. He said he was in a vehicle with the girl during his girlfriend’s doctor appointment, and the girl was sleeping. He said they noticed the bruising on the girl when they got her out of the vehicle to get something to eat, and they both panicked.

He denied hurting the girl or the woman.

Medical records show the girl suffered a massive skull fracture, consistent with child abuse. The nature of the injury also indicated that it was recent.

A doctor said the injury will likely cause the girl permanent brain damage.
http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...irlfriends-2-year-old-daughter-487014321.html

The mother is talking to save her own ass. What a useless cunt.
She should have called the police when she first saw any signs of abuse. But noooooo, her dick was more important. Now her baby will have life long brain damage.
Fuck this bitch. I hope the cunt rag shows up here.

This asshole has a first name.
It's O-S-C-A-R.
This bastard has a second name.
It's A-M-A-Y-A.

Oh I'd love to beat him, everyday.
If you ask me why, I'll saaaaaaay.
Oscar Amaya has a way
to make me take his life away.

This asshole has a first name.
It's O-S-C-A-R.
This bastard has a second name.
It's A-M-A-Y-A.

Oh I'd love to beat him, everyday.
If you ask me why, I'll saaaaaaay.
Oscar Amaya has a way
to make me take his life away.
You know I was singing along as I read that!

Ramsey County authorities have dropped charges against a St. Paul man previously accused of harming a 2-year-old girl.

The Ramsey County attorney’s office declined to go into detail about what prompted the dismissal of the case against Oscar Amaya the same week it was scheduled to go to trial. They did say it needs more police work.

“We received additional information that merits further investigation,” said Dennis Gehardstein, office spokesman.

Amaya’s attorney, Jeremy Plesha, said investigators hastily and unfairly homed in on his client as the culprit when evidence pointed elsewhere.

“I think the investigator just turned a blind eye to who the real culprits were here,” Plesha said. He added that there was evidence to suggest that the child suffered abuse long before “Oscar Amaya ever entered the picture.”

Amaya, 22, was dating the child’s mother in the winter of 2018 when she brought her 2-year-old girl to Children’s Hospital for treatment of a red mark on her head as well as a bump that resembled an “egg,” according to the criminal complaint against Amaya.

Doctors discovered bruises all over the child’s body, including her eyes, ribs, legs and back, as well as injuries to her tongue, nose and head.

She was diagnosed with a complex skull fracture that authorities said would “likely cause permanent impairment of the function of (her) brain.”

Back