• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
HORSHAM, PA – Got some horrible news for you out of Pennsylvania, where a couple have been charged in the rape, murder and dismemberment of the woman’s teenage adopted daughter.

There’s a lot of details with this case, so I’m going to start at the beginning.

Back in July, 41-year-old Sara Packer went to police to report her adopted daughter, 14-year-old Grace Packer, had run away from home after an argument. She explained she had done this before and that on this occasion, she had taken $300 from the home.

Over the next several months, the Abington Township Police Department investigated Grace’s disappearance, but without the help of Sara. They say Sara ignored them, didn’t let Grace’s family know she was missing and continued to collect a Social Security check in the girl’s name – spending over $3000 of the funds.

In November, Packer was charged with hindering attempts to find her daughter and later released on bail.

On October 31, hunters would find a head and torso in the woods and called police. Investigators were able to use dental records to identify the remains were Grace’s and that she had died of a homicide. They held a press conference in December asking for the public’s help in catching her killer(s).

A week later, a woman involved in a polyamorous relationship with 44-year-old Jacob Sullivan and Sara Packer, called 911 to report Sullivan had attempted suicide.

“I don’t know if you have watched the news lately,” the woman told the dispatcher when asked why Sullivan would want to kill himself. “Someone we were involved with was recently…It’s a big mess. It’s a big mess and I don’t really know how to explain it. But oh my God.”

Sullivan was rushed to the hospital for a pill overdose, and responding police would find a suicide not from Sullivan that read:

Grace Packer

Dear babies,

I love you all so much. You are the only people that I have always been able to count on. I’m sorry that I am taking the coward’s way out, but I don’t have any strength left in me.
People want to judge and lie and break me down. They have.

I can’t exist with Sara in jail and those fucking lying pigs and the whore media have made it impossible for us to live.

They don’t care how many lives or laws they break. I know you will always know that we had nothing to do with this no matter what lies they tell. I’m sorry to leave you. Remember all I’ve taught you. Be brave, stand tall and do your best to be stronger than I was.

I love you.

Daddy

(*violently wretches*)

Later that night, the woman called 911 again to report that after everyone had left the house,she found Sara Packer unresponsive inside the bathroom after having also tried to overdose on pills. She told them she drove Packer to Abington Hospital.

Then, on Saturday, staff members at Abington Hospital called police to report Sullivan had admitted to them and visiting family that he was responsible for Grace’s murder, and that Sara was his willing accomplice.

Police would interview Sullivan and he would end up telling them everything that had happened to Grace, a story that is as tragic as it is horrific. He said that he and Packer had been planning Grace’s murder since 2015 after Grace returned from living with a family member in North Carolina.

He said that three days before Packer would report her daughter missing, Sullivan struck Grace in the face several times. He and Packer then took Grace into the attic where she was raped by Sullivan while Packer watched. Sullivan also told investigators that was not the first time he had sexually assaulted Grace.

Packer then gave Grace pills to help with the pain, then left her tied up and gagged in the attic. They did not return to the home until the next day, expecting to find Grace dead in the attic. She wasn’t. So Sullivan admitted to strangling Grace to death then packing her body in kitty litter and moth balls. Her body would remain in the attic for three months.

Sullivan became worried her body would be found after police visited the home during their investigation into Grace’s disappearance, so that’s when they dismembered the teen’s body in a bathtub and disposed of them in the woods.

Sarah Packer and Jacob Sullivan

As for a motive, it seems as if it were a part of the couple’s shared fantasy.

“This was a sexual fantasy that was shared between Jacob Sullivan and Sara Packer, and Grace Packer was the object of that rape-murder fantasy,” said Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub.

Both Sullivan and Packer have been arrested and charged with Grace’s rape and murder, as well as kidnapping, abuse of a corpse and a few more charges.

After being released from the hospital, Sullivan apologized to reporters as he was being led into court. “I’m sorry for what I did,” he said. “It was wrong.” As for Parker, she did the smartest thing she’s probably done in her pathetic life as she was led into court — she kept her mouth shut.

Not that it matters much… investigators have so much evidence against the couple they could probably convict them without Sullivan’s confession. Oh, and Weintraub seems to want the couple buried beneath the jail.

“Unfortunately Grace Packer was a disposable child to these people,” said said. “She actually would have been better off had she been a forgotten child. And the question becomes, who will remember Grace Packer? Who will now speak for Grace Packer? We will.”

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!
EASTON, Pa. – A woman charged with killing and dismembering her adoptive daughter as part of a rape-murder fantasy she and her boyfriend shared had previously worked as an adoption supervisor for a children's welfare agency, authorities said Monday.

Sara Packer worked as a supervisor for the Northampton County Children, Youth and Families Division for adoptions from 2003 to 2010, when she was suspended, the county said.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...s-dismemberment-was-child-welfare-worker.html

What the fuck? I've coming here for awhile and it seems these horrible people have some sort of trendiest club going. Hipsters have glasses with no lenses, skinny jeans, slouch hat $7 cas of PBR. This week's must do trend: force feed your infant to death, dump boiling water on your mate, it's almost summer, time to let dotm rape and dismember your adolescent girl. Short on time? Starve and torture teen, or go with the classic, beat your toddeer for those embarrassing bathroom accadents. NO need to rush them to the hospital, take a moment sit back relax and make up a ridiculous story involving fall or killer furinature.

I'm kinda new here just kinda settling in. I thought that victoria martens was the most horrible thing I've ever heard, still seems get worse with every news update. Here we are less than a year later...poor grace. So much wrong doing. Stuffed in an attic, pulled out 3 months later... dead but not done being tortured...how?

Rape and murder fucking fantasy!!!??? This bitch needs to have a fantasy involving a razor! You know, to shave her beard before she slices her jugular! Fuck em both!

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_313f019a-471e-11e7-a15c-df0e98ba22a0.html

A for-profit foster care agency that is under state scrutiny appears to be following the rules necessary to maintain its Pennsylvania license as a child welfare provider, according to an interim report from the Department of Human Services.

The IMPACT Project, based in Lehigh County, drew the attention of state and local child welfare officials earlier this year for its connection to Sara Packer, the former IMPACT child welfare worker accused in last year's rape, murder and dismemberment of her 14-year-old adopted daughter, Grace.

The state review was prompted by IMPACT’s prior practice of permitting employees to foster children under the agency's care without state approval, along with recent allegations from former Packer foster children that staff members ignored complaints about abusive behavior a decade ago, DHS spokeswoman Rachel Kostelac said.

Aug 10, 2018

Homicide trials for a couple accused of killing 14-year-old Grace Packer in have been moved to 2019 after a brief moment in the state’s highest court.

Jacob Sullivan and Sara Packer both are scheduled to appear Jan. 14 for trial in the teen’s gruesome 2016 slaying, court records show, charged with killing the girl as part of what has been called a “rape-murder fantasy.”

A pretrial conference is set in Sullivan’s case for Sept. 17, the date he was last slated for trial.

Prosecutors accuse the Horsham couple of assaulting, raping, killing and dismembering Grace inside a Richland home in the summer of 2016 and storing her remains for months in an attic before disposing of them in a wooded area.
http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/news/20180810/grace-packer-murder-trials-moved-to-2019

Jan 24, 2018

Killing 14-year-old Grace Packer with his girlfriend was “a huge mistake,” Jacob Sullivan told police last year in a recorded interview.

“I would rather die than have had this happen to me,” he is heard on tape saying of the alleged 2016 murder and cover up. “It was no fun. We didn’t enjoy it. It was all stress and trauma.”

Sullivan, 45, of Horsham, sobbed in court Wednesday as audio clips of his Jan. 7, 2017, confession played for a second day in a Bucks County courtroom.
http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....was-no-fun-suspect-says-in-recorded-interview

Jan 23, 2018

Though he and his girlfriend had been planning Grace Packer’s murder for some time, Jacob Sullivan told police he didn’t want the killing to be a “terror show” for the girl.

Rather, he said in a recorded Jan. 7, 2017, interview, he hoped to some extent, that it would be something else.

“We had been messing around a few days before,” Sullivan can be heard saying before describing a number of instances of sexual abuse of the 14-year-old.
http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....t-want-grace-packer-killing-to-be-terror-show

Its all fun and games until you have to get rid of the body.
Then it becomes a fucking chore.
That paranoia tho isnt as easy to shake as a corpse is. I wonder if they heard her heart beat at night or replayed her last terrified moments before they sleep leaving them with no peace.
They dont deserve the death penalty. They dont deserve to have people fight for there lives harder than they ever fought for Grace. They deserve to die alone forgotten in tiny cramped cells in the back of a jail.

It wasn't even fun like they thought it was going to be. What a bummer.

I wonder how far back the rape (aka "fooling around") went back?

FTA -

Jacob Sullivan, 46, pleaded guilty to all charges in the 2016 death of Grace Packer. A jury outside Philadelphia will determine a sentence of either life in prison or death.

Grace's adoptive mother, Sara Packer, 44, is expected to testify against Sullivan during the penalty phase of his trial. Packer has agreed to plead guilty in exchange for a life sentence, according to her attorney, Keith Williams.

Come on jury, you know what needs to be done.

Sucks about the she-beast just getting life. Best we can hope for now is either a suicide or a violent prisoner on prisoner encounter.

@Satanica @Nell @Muriel Schwenck @Prettypink513 @cubby @SimplySpaztastic @Keepalowprofile @BuffettGirl @Abroad @GenericUser123 @ghosttruck

A Pennsylvania man pleaded guilty on Tuesday in the rape, murder and dismemberment of a 14-year-old girl, and the victim's adoptive mother has agreed to plead guilty and serve a life sentence.

Jacob Sullivan, 46, pleaded guilty to all charges in the 2016 death of Grace Packer. A jury outside Philadelphia will determine a sentence of either life in prison or death.

Grace's adoptive mother, Sara Packer, 44, is expected to testify against Sullivan during the penalty phase of his trial. Packer has agreed to plead guilty in exchange for a life sentence, according to her attorney, Keith Williams.

Sullivan beat and raped Grace, and she was bound, gagged and left to die in a sweltering attic, authorities have said. Returning the next day and finding Grace was still alive, Sullivan strangled her, court documents said. The couple stored her body in cat litter for months, then hacked it up and dumped it in a remote area where hunters found it in October 2016, police have said.

Back