• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
marsha-edwards-4367-1.jpg

The Atlanta mom who allegedly killed her daughter — a former NBC 4 New York intern — and her son in their home before taking her own life gushed about both children in her final Instagram post.

Marsha Edwards last posted on Instagram Wednesday, the same day all three were found dead of gunshot wounds inside the family’s Cobb County townhouse.

“I’ve had the best summer, first with [Chris] in Miami, and Erin in Italy,” she wrote with a smiling selfie. “I could not ask for better children.”

The 58-year-old mom allegedly shot and killed her daughter, Erin Edwards, 20, her son, Christopher Edwards, 24, local police told NBC affiliate WTHR.

The grisly scene was uncovered during a welfare check at the family’s Nobility Way home.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/23/mom-gushed-about-two-kids-on-instagram-before-killing-them-herself/

Attachments

• 1566566801124.gif
    1566566801124.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Back