• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A week after Ashley Trerice was arrested for ignoring her boyfriend’s alleged abuse on her child, he was charged Tuesday.

Tyler Ryan Long, 28, is accused of beating Trerice’s child multiple times over the five months they dated. The child, whose identity and age were not divulged by police, was described by investigators as non-verbal, so he could not explain what happened to him.

Trerice said she had witnessed her live-in boyfriend “discipline” the boy many times since February by slamming his head against a wall, throwing him onto his bed, pulling his ear until it bled and beating his face.

Trerice reportedly told investigators that she feels bad for her boyfriend and stayed with him for more than five months “because she believed he would change and eventually become a better person.”

Detectives determined that Trerice, 25, did not take the proper steps to protect the boy.

She is not unattractive inspiration of her crummy judgement in peen.
Her low self esteem issues though are glaringly obvious.

Ashley, in 5 years when you stumble in here after self Googling, one can only hope you have gotten better control of your demons.

Jesus I know we have some winners here, but this zoned out fucktard is just bad. I mean, come on, there has to have been better looking.. .or at least not fucking sleep walking dudes she could have dated

"That's how my daddy raised me, and I'm just fine!"
Actually no, he wasn’t like that at all. He disciplined the shit out of his kids. If I’m correct, I think they (her parents) split when she was young. He died sometime around 2005 or 2006, I never really knew him personally but from what I’ve heard from my dad and uncle is that he was a good, hardworking man. And no, I’m not saying all of this to “be on her side” or “defend her” bc what she did was 100% wrong and something no mother should do. (Being honest I think she was doing drugs but I’m not 100% sure if she was or wasn’t..) But this just didn’t settle with me.. The reason I know all this is bc Ashley is my Aunt. We have the same last name. I haven’t seen her in almost 2 years and I don’t plan to see her anytime soon. I’m sorry I went on a rant... T^T

Actually no, he wasn’t like that at all. He disciplined the shit out of his kids. If I’m correct, I think they (her parents) split when she was young. He died sometime around 2005 or 2006, I never really knew him personally but from what I’ve heard from my dad and uncle is that he was a good, hardworking man. And no, I’m not saying all of this to “be on her side” or “defend her” bc what she did was 100% wrong and something no mother should do. (Being honest I think she was doing drugs but I’m not 100% sure if she was or wasn’t..) But this just didn’t settle with me.. The reason I know all this is bc Ashley is my Aunt. We have the same last name. I haven’t seen her in almost 2 years and I don’t plan to see her anytime soon. I’m sorry I went on a rant... T^T
Well, as far as rants go around here, yours is pretty mild.

Holy cow - An old thread bumped by a relative that's not an angry shit-post.

Back