• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
90.jpg

After dropping her kids off for the first day of school, Lisa DiNoto did what so many parents wish they could: she went to Disney World.

The mom of two told "Good Morning America" the family lives just "1.2 miles as the crow flies" from Cinderella Castle, and to call them Disney regulars would be an "understatement."

"It seemed totally natural to pop into Magic Kingdom after I dropped the boys off at school to take a fun 'Celebrating Being Here Alone' moment," DiNoto, who has a blog called The Castle Run, said.

Pins are used for celebrating just about anything at Walt Disney World, and for her special day, DiNoto donned one reading, "Celebrating the 1st day of school!"

Full Story:

I wasn't nearly as impressed with Disney World as I was with Epcot Center. Theme parks are like a lot of other things. Underneath the hype and theatrics, it's pretty mundane. I thought the light parade was cool and that's about it.

Reactions: Alf

Latest posts

Back