• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Dog feces were found all over a residence in Pace including on the children's bed, according to the report from the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office (SRCSO).

SRCSO arrested 31-year-old Rachel May Anthony after deputies received a call from an anonymous person stating children were "not being properly cared for" and that there was no food within the home.

The report says deputies performed a welfare check on March 17 at the residence in Pace.

The deputy knocked on the door the report says, two children were found alone in “a filthy living condition.”

When the deputy asked the children where someone was they respond she (name redacted) went out to get them food because there isn’t any in the home.

The deputy says in the report, dog feces was observed: “all over the residence, where their puppy had pooped and it had never been cleaned up.”

According to the report, broken glass was on the floor in the kitchen and both children had no shoes on; the garbage can appear to have never been emptied and a cooler was filled with trash.

As the deputy continued to walk around the home, the report says there was random junk lying throughout the living room and kitchen, clothes piled up high on the couches and the residence appeared as though it had never been swept or dusted.

The report says the deputy took the children outside to wait for someone to return to the residence, shortly afterward, Rachel Anthony returned with her boyfriend.

When the deputy asked Anthony where she had been, Anthony replied she went to Tom Thumb and had not gotten food yet, but when the deputy pressed her about it, the report says she made little sense claiming she was coming back to go back out again.

While the deputy was speaking to Anthony, the report says, her eyes were dilated, her speech was slow and very slurred, and her mouth was so dry when she spoke the deputy could hear her tongue stick to the roof of her mouth.

When the deputy asked Anthony about the living conditions of her home, she stated the home was “not that bad,” says the report.

Anthony admitted to SRCSO within the report, she used illegal narcotics and methamphetamine and the last time she used was on March 16.

SRCSO says when they searched the car they found it filled with garbage, a glass smoking pipe with residue, and a pill bottle labeled Fluoxetine.

After the deputies searched the vehicle, SRCSO asked Anthony to show them her cabinets to prove there was food in her home, but when she opened the refrigerator the report says there was nothing inside and the refrigerator wasn’t even on.

Anthony allowed the sheriff’s office to see the bedrooms, the report says there were multiple piles of dog poop in one room and a pile of feces on a pile of clothes on the floor.

The bed even had dog poop on it and was completely covered with miscellaneous items and couldn’t be slept on says arrest report.

Last edited:
As Anthony’s boyfriend spoke, the report says his speech was very fast and the deputy could hear him chomp and grind his teeth together.

The deputy stated in the report, the boyfriend also licked his lips continuously while speaking.

Sadly, I cannot find a picture or his name. I wonder if it was his name that was redacted.

Did she really need to get a puppy?

I was thinking the same thing. I mean it's bad enough already. Why do they even have kids? You like taking drugs so much...good, get you some birth control. Then go out and inject/swallow/smoke whatever the hell you want. Hell, roll around in the shit, idc. It's when you bring innocents into the mix that people get upset. Stupid meth head cunts.

In my house the minute a cat uses the litter box i am scooping. If I am having company I change the litter and scrub the boxes.

We have a little dog, too. When it became obvious she was going to go in the house no matter what, I put down an adult size pee pad and a rubber backed bath rug on top. It's in an awkward spot by the front door, but we hardly ever use the front door so not a big deal.

When we were in an apt after that tornado, I bought one of those things that look like grass, but she wasn't impressed enough to use it consistently and the pee goes through the fake grass into a tray below which has to be emptied and then washed. I think my way is easier to keep tidy, and I can just change the pads.

Obviously, the hag in this story didn't give it any thought at all. I would flip the fuck out if I ever saw dog shit on the beds.

Sadly, I cannot find a picture or his name. I wonder if it was his name that was redacted.
that’s what i wanted! i’m so curious as to what he looks like if she’s looks like yikes bikes on wheels

Yeah second one this week that looks so much better you could mistake jail time for some sorta makeover. But she’s 10 years younger than me and without the 90s to blame those eyebrows are inexcusable.

1624440973437.png

Name:ANTHONY, RACHEL MAY

Supervision Begin Date:07/24/2019
Current Location:PENSACOLA
Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:07/23/2022
Current Community Supervision History:

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
03/17/2019CHILD NEGLECT07/24/2019SANTA ROSA19005270Y 36M 0D

Jail time appears to have done her some good, if she is able to get her kids back hopefully she does right by them.

Latest posts

Back