• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"On Sunday, shortly after 8 p.m., police in Camas responded to a 911 call from Stephanie Westby, who was allegedly “hysterical and crying,” according to a probable cause document, local stations KPTV and KOIN report.

According to the document, Westby allegedly said, “My husband and I just had a big fight. I thought he was going to kill me and I shot him,”.
Deputies who subsequently responded to the home on the usually quiet cul-de-sac found Joseph Westby dead inside, KOIN reports.

Westby was arrested and charged with first-degree murder and domestic violence, local station KATU 2 reports.

Continuing to cry while she was taken into custody, she allegedly told authorities, “He attacked me and said he was going to kill me,” according to documents.

After the shooting, a detective interviewed the couple’s 18-year-old son and 16-year-old daughter, who allegedly said their parents had no history of domestic violence, KPTV reports.

They said their mother had been depressed and that their parents had had marital issues since May, according to the probable cause document, KOIN reports.

They also told investigators their mother asked them both to be out of the house that night, the document states, KATU 2 reports."

L I N K !!

DD1d.jpg

The couple’s children weren’t in the house when the shooting occurred. But prior to the domestic incident, Stephanie allegedly asked her son to leave the house. That was code, her son told police, that his parents “were going to argue.” The young man told police this wasn’t “odd” because the parents “kept their fighting away from the kids.” The mother also allegedly advised her daughter to stay the night at her boyfriend’s house that night.

Back