• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
- Twenty-seven-year-old Timothy Jones will be in court this morning, charged with helping cover up the murder of Alicia Fox.
When Jones appears in court, it will be for a preliminary hearing - his chance to hear what evidence the court has against him.
[...]
He's been arraigned on a single count of accessory after the fact, a felony that carries up to 5 years in prison.
[...]
Jones is an uncle to three of Erin justice's children.
Jones told police that when he was helping Erin at the scene of Alicia's murder at the family's home on Ardmore that the children were alive.
The children are still missing and police continue to follow leads in the case.
Timothy Jones' parents say they have been receiving death threats since the news broke of his involvement.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...e-in-alicia-fox-murder-appears-in-court-today

a group spent the day going door to door handing out flyers for all the missing kids
guess its better then nothing

*heart lurch* damn no news.

They need to water board Erin Justice until he talks.

edit
and pull off his finger nails and toe nails until he talks.

Or let me visit him, I just got a really nice pair of ratcheting pruning sheers and I would take one finger off at a time until he talks.

Last edited:
Oh, I just thought of a way to make him talk! Stand him on a chair, tie an 18" string around his dick, tie the other end to a 10 pound iron weight...then raise the weight as high as you can....and LET GO! After he finishes screaming and crying, kick him in the balls...with cleats. He'll talk; in fact he'd confess to just about anything you want! Oh, and don't let him go until the kids are found. If they're dead, I have ideas for retribution! Cuff him behind his back and dump fire ants down his drawers, put a clothespin on what dick he has left, make him eat a ghost chili, put him in a cell with a psychotic gay rapist, douse his food with laxative and bolt the toilet shut (I favor chains), put him in solitary with a jillion roaches...See what all y'all have done to me?! I am so going to hell. The devil will make me a minion!

Agreed. I would start with the finger nails. See how many are removed before they squeal.
Dad? Is that you? :devil:

I don't understand why they just don't fess up where the kids are, dead or alive. I guess they figure if no one finds them, they can't be charged.

they have still been searching abandoned home
Im hoping that once he is back in Detr jail he will be " convinced" to talk

I hate to think the worst. Thats three babies and mama is already known to be deceased. I really really hope they are found safe and sound coz I'm crying right now thinking of the senseless alternative.

They won't say where the kids are because if they are hoping if they wait long enough the evidence will be too degraded or the information to cloudy to convict them. Just like Casey Anthony and Gabriel Johnson's Mom(ster)

While baby Kristian Justice might be starting to crawl about now, his 6-year-old sister Kaylah Hunter would be getting ready to go back to school. But as far as family members know, none of that is happening right now. The children haven't been seen since May and multiple searches to find them have turned up nothing.
[..]
Justice was supposed to be brought back to Detroit 30 days after being charged June 13. So what was the hold up? Sources say logistics.
The Detroit Police Department refused to transport a murder suspect by car for the 12-hour drive, but a plan is reportedly now in place.

Court insiders told
[...]
is set to be extradited back to Detroit as early as Friday.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/slain-womans-children-still-missing/27673254

How about since they don't feel like talking that instead of sending back to Detroit we send them to Gitmo where the terrorist interviewers are, I hear they have some pretty special methods of getting people to talk?

Heee'ssss baacccckkkkk
Detroit man faces arraignment in wife's slaying
A Detroit man has been returned to Michigan to face first-degree murder and weapons charges in the slaying of his 27-year-old estranged wife.

The Wayne County prosecutor's office said
[...]
that 28-year-old Erin Justice is expected to be arraigned Wednesday.

Justice had been fighting extradition following his arrest in June in the Atlanta area.
[...]
court records don't show Justice having an attorney.
Alicia Fox's decomposed body was found June 9 in a vacant house on Detroit's west side. She had been shot to death.

Authorities and volunteers have searched but failed to find Fox's two children, 6-year-old Kaylah Hunter and 8-month-old Kristian Justice.
[..]
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/detroit-man-faces-arraignment-in-wifes-slaying/27743262

very short video appearance

[...]
man has been returned to Michigan to face first-degree murder and weapons charges in the slaying of his 27-year-old estranged wife.

Erin Justice, 28, was arraigned Wednesday on premeditated murder and two felony weapons charges. He had been fighting extradition following his arrest in June in the Atlanta area. Wayne County court records don't show Justice having an attorney.
[....]
Authorities and volunteers have searched but failed to find Fox's two children, 6-year-old Kaylah Hunter and 8-month-old Kristian Justice.
[...]
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/detroit-man-faces-arraignment-in-wifes-slaying/27743262

Timothy Jones, 28, of Detroit admitted to helping a friend hide his slain
wife's body.

The friend, Erin Justice, is accused of fatally shooting his wife, Alicia Fox, in the Detroit home they shared and dumping her body in an abandoned house.

Relatives found Fox's body inside an abandoned Detroit house on June 6. She vanished two weeks earlier, along with her children, 8-month-old Kristian Justice, whom Erin Justice fathered, and 6-year-old Kaylah Hunter. The children have yet to be located.

Jones pleaded guilty being an accessory after the fact to a felony, a crime punishable by up to five years. His sentencing is scheduled for June 18, 2015 before Wayne Cicuit Judge Lawrence Talon.

Justice was ordered to undergo a pretrial psychological exam in January. The results are pending.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/05/detroit_man_pleads_guilty_to_h.html#incart_river

Back