• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Timothy Jones family including his sister the ex of Erin
and his mom and grandparents are getting death threats and texts
people threatening to kill them unless they find out where the kids are and he says kids were alive when he left that house that night
They should take him out.

Last edited:
Family from Texas has arrived and they said they are searching EVERY abandoned house in Detroit so that could take awhile
They are asking that the anonymous caller that said where Alicia's body was
please call again and tell where the kids are
They say if he knew where Alicia's body was he must know where the kids are
But part of me thinks Timothy Jones made that call since he helped mover the body

someone called in a anonymous tip again tonight sending cops to a neighborhood searching for the babys
they searched that block as well as a block around it and nothing
the tip said they may find them there
they are dead
nobody is going to keep them this long with all the culprits in jail now awaiting court dates
I believe Timothy helped move her body
but I also believe him when he said they were alive last time he saw them
killing his wfe is bad
but killing babys takes it to another level and I think Erin realized that and killed them later and dumped them
they said in the 2 days he had that uhaul truck he racked up over 300 miles all around the city of Detroit so they could be anyplace

now they say the family dog is missing
its a white pit bull and they feel if the dogs is found it will be a huge clue to where the kids are
Meanwhile they searched Rouge park which is same area they searched for Nevaeh Buchanon at first

A Michigan State Police cadaver dog, along with Detroit Police officers, are searching an area of Rouge Park after volunteer searchers found articles of clothing and other items in the woods.
[...]
Kaylah Hunter, 6, and Kristian Justice, 9 months, haven't been seen for weeks. Their mother's body was discovered last week in a vacant house on Detroit's west side.
Erin Justice, Alicia's husband and Kristian's father, is charged with her murder and is in the process of being extradited from Georgia back to Michigan.
[...]
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/police-family-search-woods-for-two-missing-kids-after-their-mother-was-found-murdered-in-Detroit
they are now done searching that area saying they didn't fond anything

Community members are not giving up hope for two Detroit children who have been missing since their mother’s body was discovered in an abandoned home on the city’s west side.
About 20 volunteers on Tuesday spread out in Rouge Park looking for 8-month-old Kristian Justice and 6-year-old Kaylah Hunter.
[..]
“I kind of pray I don’t find them, you know, in a bad state,” said volunteer Candy Allen. “But, like I said, I’m being positive and I’m being optimistic and I know we will prevail. Justice will prevail. God has this.”
Mark Gray, a member of the Community Emergency Response Team, is putting his training to use.
"I just hate to see it. We are just trying to get closure of the whole situation here," he said.
Police have said blood evidence was found in the home Fox and her husband lived in, but they have no concluded whether it belonged to the mother or her children.
On Monday, police searched the area of Strathmoor near 6 mile, but nothing was found.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/missing-children-update/26524728

they seem to think he dumped them in Detr because the GPS on the uhaul never left Detr and he drove over 300 miles in the city
but he couldve taken her car before he sold it to the dump and driven someplace dumped them
come back and drive the uhaul all over the city thinking he would throw them off before he flew out to Atlanta
but I really over think things lol

A lot of volunteers are searching for those kids. But why is there no Amber Alert? Is there a stipulation that hasn't been met?

A lot of volunteers are searching for those kids. But why is there no Amber Alert? Is there a stipulation that hasn't been met?
because they were missing so long before anyone realized they were gone so they say it doesn't fit the criteria

2evujh2.jpg
[...]
Kaylah Hunter, 6, and Kristian Justice, 9 months, haven't been seen for weeks. Their mother's body was discovered last week in a vacant house on Detroit's west side.
[....]
Chief Craig believes Justice, Kristian’s biological father, has information on the whereabouts of the children and was the last to see them. Detectives searched Rouge Park and the Rouge River using FLIR device from police chopper, with no success.
DPD has and continues to receive a lot of tips, but none have panned out.
The family also believes finding the family's dog could help find the kids. The dog's name is King and he's a white pitbull.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...er-their-mother-was-found-murdered-in-detroit

been nothing on news here in couple days
not sure they can set up amber alert
the criteria is knowing circumstances around the abduction and they know nothing
they have both vehicles impounded (Uhaul and moms car he sold to scrap yard)
but they dont know who took them (the kids for sure)
dont know a date ( they think may 23 was last day anyone saw them)
last communication was between Alicia and Kaylahs dad was texting June 3
but now they arent sure it was her texting Kevin
because of some of the conversation he said he wasnt sure it as her
or someone pretending to be her

Last edited:
I hope someone is caring for the kids. Maybe they are poor and can't have kids, and don't want to give them up.
I hope, I hope, I hope.

Still nothn new bout this case. Man, word up that Timmeh knows more bout those kids. Someone does if he don't. Man up people.Do these babies right, and let the family gets some closure. Baby killers deserve the worst possible death.

Still nothing new about this case. Man, I believe that Timmeh knows more about those kids. Someone does. Do these babies justice and let the family gets some closure. Baby killers deserve the worst possible death.
Fixed.

well I posted the guys name in the other thread (guy in bucket)
couple stations say they recieved tips that Justice is connected to that murder and one saying they dont think he is
but heres that update anyways
xeh4d3.jpg
On the same block where a man's dismembered body was found in cement, Detroit Police searched for a young brother and sister, 8-month-old Kristian Justice and 6-year-old Kaylah Hunter.

Terrence Hayes, who found the body parts in a neighbor's garage
[...]
that Detroit Police searched a number of vacant houses on the block two days days ago looking for any sign of the missing children.

After Detroit Police released a picture of a tattoo found on the dismembered victim, he was identified as 23-year-old Sheldon Prawl who had been reported missing out of Jacksonville, North Carolina.

Prawl's mother, Beverley Daley
[...]
that her son had been living in North Carolina for about a year before his disappearance on October 30, 2013.

Prawl had an argument with his girlfriend and hasn't been seen since
[....]
who says her son does not know anyone in Detroit and would not have had any reason to come to Michigan.

Daley says the tattoo found on her son's arm was in honor of his sister who died in 2009 from a heart attack.
[...]
has learned that Detroit Police got a tip that Erin Justice could be connected to Prawl's murder.

The man who found the dismembered body, Terrence Hayes, says he has met Erin Justice. Hayes says a close relative dated Justice.
[...]
Detroit Police were looking to talk to that relative, but Hayes declined to offer any details beyond that.
[...]
Hayes was looking for the water hose he let his neighbor borrow several months ago when he found Sheldon's remains.
[...]
has learned that the man who lives in the home where the body parts were found is Danny Ervin.

Ervin arrived home as police were investigating the homicide. Ervin was returning to his house after about a week-long stay in jail.

Ervin was arrested on an unrelated weapons charge and remains locked up in the Wayne County Jail.

It's unclear if Ervin and Justice know each other.

While Detroit Police searched the block for any sign of Kristian and Kaylah, we're told investigators don't believe Justice is connected to the murder of Sheldon Prawl.
[..]
Currently, Justice is only charged with Fox's murder. He is in the process of being extradited back to Michigan to face prosecution.

[....]
http://www.wxyz.com/news/body-in-ce...estigated-possible-connection-to-erin-justice

Back