• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2nvguv.jpg
The Detroit Police Department is asking for the public's help to find a missing mother and her two children.
The missing people have been identified as 26-year-old Alicia Fox and her children, 6-year-old Kaylah Hunter and 6-month-old Erin Justice.
They were last seen on the night on May 24 at her home
[...]
Alicia Fox is 5'3" tall and weighs around 160 lbs. She has brown eyes and black hair.
Kaylah Hunter is 4'7" tall and weighs about 65 lbs. Her hair is most likely in corn rolls.
Alicia, Kaylah and Erin are all said to be in good mental and physical condition.
Police say they may be traveling in a burgundy Chevy Malibu with Michigan license plate CCR 1286.
[....]
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...hes-for-a-missing-mother-and-her-two-children

family searching abandoned houses found a womans body missing limbs that the family says is her
no kids in there but her family says her hubbys fled the state
family says its definitely her

A woman who has been searching for her missing daughter and her family made a horrific discovery

inside a vacant home on Detroit's west side Monday.
[...]
Brenda Fields found her own daughter, 27-year-old Alicia Fox, dead, wrapped up inside a blanket. But the search isn't over -- the victim's two children remain missing.
"I'm shocked, heartbroken," said Henry Fields, Fox's uncle.
[....]
The young children were nowhere to be found. Now investigators say they're searching for the woman's husband, Erin Justice, who family members believe has left the state.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/missing-woman-found-dead-in-vacant-home/26411158

This isnt looking good...i really hope they find the babies unharmed and whoever is responsible pays dearly

*btw, it isnt "corn rolls" its "corn rows" , sorry, inner spelling nazi got the best of me...drives me nuts when pro journalists get shit wrong

Please just let him be your garden variety controlling POS who went after his wife and spared the children.

You know it's a bad day when the best you can say is I hope he only murders wives and not children too.

k update now that things have sorted out a bit more
both fathers have been co operative according to a news conference
its really confusing because if both dads have been interviewed and co operative then where are the kids??
they have a head start (who ever did this ) because they thought mom had moved May 24
last contact with her was text on June 3 with Kaylahs father and from what I gather he reported them missing but its still kinda screwy
also they keep referring to baby Christian as Erin but Erin is the father of Christian and Kevin is Kaylahs dad

Detroit Police search for missing children following discovery of their mother's body
Police are searching for two children whose mother's body was apparently found in a Detroit home Monday night.
We're told relatives of the missing family members found a woman's body in a vacant home. Family tells us they believe the body is 26-year-old Alicia Fox.
During a Tuesday news conference, Detroit Police Chief James Craig says police believe the body is Fox. However, Craig says that has yet to be confirmed by the medical examiner.
[...]
The missing people were identified as Fox and her children, 6-year-old Kaylah Hunter and 6-month-old Erin Justice. They were last seen on the night of May 24 at their home in the 18400 block of Ardmore.
During Tuesday's news conference Craig said they were reported missing on June 4th by Hunter's father, Kevin, who said his last contact with Fox was a text message on June 3rd.
Hours after the request for help was sent out by police, family members found Fox's body in a home on Penrose following an anonymous phone call.
Kaylah is 4'7" tall and weighs about 65 lbs. Her hair is most likely in corn rolls. Kaylah and Erin are said to be in good mental and physical condition.
[...]
Questions have been raised about why an Amber Alert has not been issued in the case.
During his news conference, Chief Craig said that, following the disappearance of the three, it was determined that the case did not meet the criteria because Fox originally disappeared of her own accord.
It was also determined that it was not an emergency situation.
The case is being investigated by the Detroit Police Major Case Squad and the Southeast Michigan Crimes Against Children task force.
If you have any information about their whereabouts, you're asked to call Detroit Police at (313) 596-1240.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...hes-for-a-missing-mother-and-her-two-children

oh and when her family found her she was dismembered and police confirmed that today
the reason the family says its her is because she was wearing a tshirt that you cant buy it was from their family reunion or a family birthday party where only family members had one

How did the family know where to look for her? Or were they searching all of the abandoned houses in Detroit? Seems incredably lucky to just stumble upon the body.

How did the family know where to look for her? Or were they searching all of the abandoned houses in Detroit? Seems incredably lucky to just stumble upon the body.
they got a anonymous phone call telling them to look in that house

After yet another anonymous phone call they found Erin Justice in Atlanta and have arrested him
but still no kids!!
I guess he was being cooperative with police but only on phone
they didn't know where he was but another call told police he was in Atlanta
so they had him arrested there but no kiddos
Ill update when they do

Erin Justice has been released from custody.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140610/NEWS01/306100108/body-found-detroit-missing-children

Video at the below link has a gentleman explaining the "anonymous" phone call that led to her body being found. Apparently, her mother and uncle had been handing out missing fliers on the street that she was found on and then moved on to the next street to hand out more fliers. The gentleman explains that one of his female neighbours noted that the last actual physical sighting of her was when they were packing up a U-haul and moving on 26/27 May. The female neighbour then called the number on the flier (the family) and told them to come back to their street because she had seen a U-Haul at the abandoned house on their block around the same time period. They came back, went into the house and discovered her.

Interestingly, she was wrapped in a moving blanket.

Link also notes that Ms. Fox was not dismembered, just decomposed (as per statement from Medical Examiner).

So, why the fuck was Mr. Justice released? He did this. Fucker. I think he pre-planned it too. They told her/his family they were moving and they were actually seen packing/loading up to move. Perfect for him. He kills her. Then carries on southwards killing (if not already dead and in the back of the U-Haul) the kids and dumping them during his trek. Arrives at new location sans wife & kids with a truck full of his possessions and the story that they had split up. His family none the wiser.

The FBI in Georgia has interviewed and released the father of one of the two missing Detroit children still being sought after their mother was discovered dead, Detroit police said late Tuesday.

Late Tuesday, Detroit police spokesman Officer Adam Madera said police reached out to the FBI in Georgia, who got in touch with Erin Justice. He is Kristian’s father.

“He came in voluntarily and gave a statement,” Madera said. “He is cooperative and has since been released.”

FBI Detroit spokesman David Porter said Justice “voluntarily consented to an interview, but he has not been arrested.”

A day earlier, that basement revealed a secret: The body of Alicia Fox.

Family members found Fox’s decomposed body in the Penrod house Monday. The 27-year-old had been shot multiple times, twice in the head and was wrapped in blankets and hidden underneath a door.
He said Kaylah’s father told police he last spoke with Fox via text at around 5 p.m. on June 3.

After Kaylah missed a graduation event at school, her father reported his daughter, Fox and the baby missing on June 6, police said.

Moving out?
Police said Fox was married to Kristian’s father and that they had lived together.

Neighbors said Fox lived with her family on Ardmore in Detroit. DaJuan James, 32, said the family was “always together” and appeared to be moving from the home, where they had lived for about a year.

He recalls seeing the family moving out using a U-Haul truck May 27 or May 28.

Melissa Mumpfield and Terry Clay, who live on Ardmore where Fox had lived, said they saw the father of the baby using a U-Haul truck to move out about a week and a half ago.

An employee at the U-Haul Moving and Storage at Livernois near Pembroke confirmed that a U-Haul truck had been rented to the baby’s father. Police officers were at the rental store Tuesday morning and one told a reporter that he had no comment, calling it an “active investigation.”

Bill Canty, 57, who lives across the street from the home on Penrod, said he saw a man leaving the home in a U-Haul around Memorial Day weekend and, after that, no one was at the house.
Assault conviction
Two years ago, Fox had a brush with the law after being accused in an assault case.

In October 2012, she pleaded guilty to attempted felonious assault in Wayne County Circuit Court, court records show. Under the plea deal in that case, charges of assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder, larceny and armed robbery were dismissed.

During a preliminary examination in 36th District Court, the victim in the case testified Fox grabbed her hair, repeatedly punched her in the face and had a steak knife in her hand.

“Then she says ‘You’re pregnant,’ ” the woman said. “And that’s when she started kicking me in my stomach repeatedly.”

Fox kicked her about six times in the stomach with her left foot, she testified.

The victim and Fox had the same ex-boyfriend, according to a transcript of the woman’s testimony.

Ultimately, Fox was sentenced to 2 years of probation, which she was still serving at the time of her death, and ordered to 120 hours of community service, court documents show.

Michigan Department of Corrections online offender records show that Fox was scheduled to be supervised on probation until November. Among her list of supervision conditions, it says “monthly reporting.”

During the preliminary examination on the assault case, Wayne County Assistant Prosecutor Lisa Lozen said that Fox’s prior record includes misdemeanor offenses, and she had a case dismissed under the Holmes Youthful Training Act in Oakland County.

A grisly find
Michael Fields, Fox’s uncle, told the Free Press Monday that he and his family had been looking for Fox for the past two weeks. While passing out flyers, he said, they received an anonymous tip that Fox might have been in the area.

Doughty said that when they found Fox’s body in the basement of the home in the 6800 block of Penrod, it appeared to be wrapped in material that looked like it was used for moving furniture.

Fields said Fox’s body appeared to be dismembered, but Mary Mazur, a spokeswoman for the Medical Examiner’s Office, said the body was decomposed. She said family members formally identified Fox through the tattoos on her body.

yeah and as of couple minutes ago they are searching with cadaver dogs in the same house she was found

Wait, so there's a baby girl named Erin Justice and an adult man also named Erin Justice? I'm confused.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's only one Erin Justice and he is the father to one of the missing kids (Kristian) and the other missing child is Kaylah. I think the first article from the original post just got some of the names mixed up.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's only one Erin Justice and he is the father to one of the missing kids (Kristian) and the other missing child is Kaylah. I think the first article from the original post just got some of the names mixed up.
Okay, I think I got it now. It's really throwing me (and I assume the reporter in question) because Erin is a girl name. Kind of a Boy Named Sue situation here.

FUCKFUCKFUCK! Kaylah's middle name is Nevaeh. FUCK! Just from here we know what that means.

yeah and as of couple minutes ago they are searching with cadaver dogs in the same house she was found

Anything found as of yet? One of the links had a pic through the stairs down into the basement where they found her. You can see a door leaned up against a pile of junk. I wonder if that's the door that was laying over her? But, from the pic ... the abandoned house seems to be absolutely filled with junk. Poor kids; I have no doubt in my mind that they are gone too.

they searched all the houses around that area and nothing so thats good so far
everyone is still out searching
only new thing today so far was that she has been shot a bunch of xs

@golanvern
just said on news ( but its not posted to their site yet) that cops have taken shovels and have been digging up a backyard 2 doors down from where they lived but didn't say if they got another call or anything

THIS IS THE LATEST FOR TODAY JUST POSTED FEW MINUTES AGO
Victim's mother speaks out as search continues for missing children

Another day searching for two missing children in Detroit turns up nothing.
Investigators turned their attention Wednesday to a vacant home on Ardmore Street, where Alicia Fox lived with her family.
[...]
Police are still looking for her two children, 6-year-old Kaylah Hunter and 8-month-old Kristian Justice.
"In my heart, I'm mad. I'm angry. I'm mad. I'm furious," says Alicia's mother, Travae Fox.
Last Friday, Travae rushed to the Detroit Police Department in a panic to report her daughter and her two grandchildren missing.
She says there were red flags all over the place, alarming her and alerting her that something was terribly wrong.
"Major flag: my graduation. Other flag: her own daughter's graduation. The day of my son's prom is when I knew. Everything began to register,"
[...]
No show, no call or no text from Alicia. A few days prior there was a family party.
"They had a good time over there. She told me about it, said it was nice, it was beautiful. Then after that? Then just nothing,"
[...]
Just some text messages, she says, that were suspicious to her in nature and her unusual. She had a gut feeling they were not from her daughter.
"That wasn't her. After that, it was just like letting a bunch of rottweilers out of the gate just to look," she says. She's talking about family, friends and Alicia's loved ones looking everywhere for her and her children in places most people would not go, disappointed all the while authorities did not act sooner and have not issued an Amber Alert.
"No hours, no minutes, no seconds, no days - you can't get them back,"
[..]
All she wants is answers. The reality of her daughter being dead is still so raw and her grandchildren are still missing, and her heart is broken beyond belief.
"Bring the babies back. You have no use for the babies. Bring them back. Bring them home to their family," she says. Travae tells
[..]
Alicia's husband, Erin Justice, was not able to ease her pain when she asked about their whereabouts she says he professed not to know anything about his family being missing. She says he thought Alicia just left him and took the kids.
[....]
though, she was not aware of any marital problems.
"She hadn't been frustrated at all, just her happy normal self," Travae says. She says last time she saw Erin "he was just how he was. He always looked like he was withdrawn and just quiet."
When asked what she would like to say to Erin, Travae says, "I want to say, if you know anything let us know. Don't be a coward. Don't take the coward way out. Let us know what happened. ... Turn yourself in and let us know what happened. Let the police know what happened."
Erin was in Atlanta, Ga. when the news broke that his family was missing and that his wife had been murdered. He is said to have voluntarily gone to the FBI in Georgia, was questioned and released.
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...-out-as-search-continues-for-missing-children
Video at link

Christians dads been arrested
this has been breaking here all morning
the FBI is on their way with him from Atlanta

they still havent found her car or the kids I have a bad feeling they will find the kids in the car
1zm1ili.jpg

Erin Justice​
Detroit police announced Thursday that a second man has been arrested in connection with two missing Detroit children and the body of their mother,
[...]
The unnamed 27-year-old male suspect was arrested in Detroit and is in custody. He is charged with being an accessory after the fact.

The first suspect, Erin Justice, was arrested Wednesday night in Atlanta, Ga.

Justice was arrested by the FBI and is charged with being a fugitive from justice. He is awaiting extradition to Detroit, where he may face additional charges.

Justice is the father of one of the missing children, 8-month-old Kristian Justice.
[...]
On Tuesday, Justice was voluntarily questioned by police in Atlanta and was released.

Both of Fox's children, 6-year-old Kaylah Hunter and 8-month-old Kristian Justice, are still missing. In a press conference Thursday, police said Justice and the second suspect may have information that could lead them to the children.

Investigators turned their attention Wednesday to a vacant home on Ardmore Street, near where Alicia Fox lived with her family.
[....]
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...o-missing-detroit-children-mothers-body-found

the cops said he has information on where the kids are
this is where torture would be handy
the kids are still around here someplace because he flew to Atlanta alone

Back