• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
The outfit, which Helen bought on Amazon in November, was listed as ‘Labreeze kids boys brown shepherd costume inflatable sheep nativity fancy dress outfit’.

It arrived two weeks ago, and after checking the costume fit, Helen packaged it up in a name-tagged bag for Alfie to take into school on 26 November.

But when Helen went to pick Alfie up from school on the 6 December – a week before the nativity – she noticed the sheep in his bag.

Helen added, “I asked him, “why have you brought the sheep home Alfie?’

“It was part of his costume and I thought he might have been naughty and snuck it out of school.

“But he said the teacher had given him it to bring home, so I let it go.”

When they got home, Helen suggested she blow the sheep up for her young Alfie to play with – then the penny dropped.
An awkward conversation

“It took forever to blow up – I was stood there blowing and blowing until the air reached its legs,” said Helen, who lives with husband Chris, 46.

“I hurriedly popped the stopper back in so it wouldn’t deflate and suddenly spotted the huge hole in the bum. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.”
https://www.thestar.co.uk/read-this/mum-bought-inflatable-sheep-sex-doll-nativity-play/
f472d003-1c67-457c-ba97-8d232391c2cc-original.jpg

I'm still wondering why this is a thing you could buy...wow
It's a gag gift. They are very flimsy. We got one for a co-worker's 30th birthday because he said he hadn't been laid for 6 months. We blew it up and put it in a big cardboard box for him. He loved it. If he did anything with it at home, he never admitted it. You can also get blow up pigs.

Back