• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Texas mother has been charged with child abandonment for leaving her five children at home alone for several days while she traveled to South Carolina last summer, according to an arrest affidavit released Tuesday.

Chrystal Nichole Walraven, 28, of Round Rock, was arrested Feb. 11 on two counts of abandoning or endangering a child, which is a second-degree felony, according to a report.

The children ranged in age from 15 months to 12 years, the Austin American-Statesman reported.

Walraven traveled to Myrtle Beach to investigate a job opportunity and "because she needed to get away from everything that was happening at home," the paper reported, citing an affidavit.

She had also gone to the beach and visited tourist locations while staying with a male friend, according to the affidavit.

Round Rock Police told Fox 7 Austin they visited Walraven's home in late August after the Gattis Elementary School principal expressed concern about a student's living situation.

Walraven's children complained to the principal about having to stay up all night to change their younger sibling's diapers, the station reported, citing court documents.

Walraven traveled to Myrtle Beach to investigate a job opportunity and "because she needed to get away from everything that was happening at home," the paper reported, citing an affidavit.
yeah right. Can she prove that? Can someone confirm they gave her a job interview?
She had also gone to the beach and visited tourist locations while staying with a male friend, according to the affidavit.
That's the only reason for her trip. I bet the man did not know she had 5 kids.
The trip was last summer. Surprisingly, no mention that she is pregnant. I hope she dodged that bullet.

from the link
Police, after visiting the home, reported that it smelled like garbage and feces, Fox 7 reported.

The officers said there was an infant in a crib near the front door, with four other children found home alone, according to the station.

Officers also found a dirty diaper in a closet, stains on the carpet, flies in the kitchen and multiple knives that the children could access

Myrtle Beach is OKAY at best. Certainly not "2-20 years in prison for leaving your young children at home to do the job our stupid ass couldn't even do as an adult" good though. 6 months in jail tho? #WorthIt
This dumb bitch went to get the D. I feel sorry for those kids. Moms a dumb whore AND they probably don't even know who their daddies are. SMH

I believe the "job" she was looking for was getting knocked up. She squirted out her oldest kid at 16 and proceeded to drop rugrats out of her twat about every 28 months. The youngest snot-slinger is 15 months old so it appears she was on track to load up her oven with another serving of baby batter by Mr. Myrtle Beach.

That's my take on it.

Myrtle Beach is OKAY at best. Certainly not "2-20 years in prison for leaving your young children at home to do the job our stupid ass couldn't even do as an adult" good though. 6 months in jail tho? #WorthIt
This dumb bitch went to get the D. I feel sorry for those kids. Moms a dumb whore AND they probably don't even know who their daddies are. SMH
This.
She’s in Texas? The panhandle would have been a much prettier beach spot to abandon your kids for!
Oh..that’s right...the job opportunity.

I live in MB, and this time of year there is No reason to be here. What a trash whore of a so called mom

Back