• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Dallas mother who was arrested last week was reportedly seen telling her five children who emerged from a crash that she can’t take care of them anymore and they should “keep walking.”

Shunicca Bell, 35, was charged last Thursday with driving while intoxicated and with abandoning or endangering a child, The Dallas Morning News reported. The children reportedly ranged in age from 5 to 10. None of the children appeared hurt, and it is unclear who took them in.

Authorities were alerted to the crash after a witness called dispatchers and reported seeing the children running to keep up with their mom, the report said. One of her children told police that they were returning home from a party.

This bitch should have just saved herself and the 5 children she chose to bring into this world the pain and agony by using condoms or BC pills. With all the available birth control options, there's no excuse for this. The world is reaching its carrying capacity and uberbreeders like her are a drain on our natural resources.

That works. So do "incubator" and "female birth organism". Because there ain't no way on $DEITY's green earth they are mothers, except in the most technical meaning of the word.

--Al
I can't lie I kinda like the female birth organism.... Sadly dealing with one now! Well... My brothers girl..... And my brother is the sperm donor.. you got another name for that? Lol.
Post automatically merged:

That works. So do "incubator" and "female birth organism". Because there ain't no way on $DEITY's green earth they are mothers, except in the most technical meaning of the word.

--Al

This is the article for my brothers recent affairs.... Mind you they were tripping on acid with the two kids at the apt. They broke into that they were evicted from.... Raymond is the asinine

Last edited:
"Sperm donor" is pretty descriptive. Beyond that, well, it gets into how he performs that role, and you may not want to hear that.

--Al
Oh I want to hear it lol. He's a speck of dust here on out. I care about the kids... Not him anymore. Being family I always held false hope... I'm not a fool anymore.
Post automatically merged:

"Sperm donor" is pretty descriptive. Beyond that, well, it gets into how he performs that role, and you may not want to hear that.

--Al

Let's put it this way... While my dad was dying... He died for 15 mins but got to the hospital on time... But during the time my brother decided to sell dad's tools for meth... Which I guess he's been shooting up? Didn't even know that was a thing? He's went to like three visitations for the kids... They've been in state custody for 4 months that should be 16 visits. Hasn't taken any classes. No job yet... And won't take a drug test. Luckily I know the foster parent that's taken the kids in. Well... She took in one child a long time ago the baby was recent that he lost any rights to. Then the other child was only hers

Last edited:
I was thinking "Two-pump chump", leaving her high and dry once he gets his nut, which he gets as soon as he can.

As for the rest? Nobody needs that kind of toxicity in their life.

--Al

Lmao! I knew you'd come through!

Nooo..... No one does.... Let's just hope dcfs actually does the right thing for the kids. I do not stay very hopeful when it comes to some dcfs case workers

Back