• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
N9gWxjE.jpg

Martinsburg, WV — Molly Jo Delgado, 29, was charged Wednesday in connection with the deaths of her two young sons in January of this year.

Molly Jo reportedly confessed to setting fire to boys’ beds as they slept. She then walked out the front door of their mobile home and locked it from the outside, before moseying off to her parent’s home across the street.

Her husband, Justin Delgado Sr., who was asleep on the opposite side of the mobile home, was awakened by the smoke and attempted to get to the children’s bedroom. Unable to do so, Justin attempted to flee the trailer but found he was locked inside. He ended up screaming for help out of the kitchen window.

Molly Jo’s father, Drew McCombs, said he saw his daughter walking back to her trailer after she heard her husband yell that the trailer was on fire and he needed the key to get out.

McCombs and his wife, Brenda, entered the trailer in the hopes of rescuing the boys, but they, too, were unsuccessful.

“I got in there and I couldn’t see, I couldn’t see nothing — at all,” McCombs said. “I made my way in and I knew I had to go in and turn right.”

But he ended up in the living room instead.

“I couldn’t find them,” McCombs said. “I went in there and I couldn’t find them — went in twice.”

It took firefighters about 10 minutes to bring the fire under control. Unfortunately, it was too late — Delmer, 3, and Justin Jr., 5, were pronounced dead at the scene. One boy was found on his bed, and another in a corner near his bed.

Justin Sr. was taken to the hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation and was later released.

No word on motive, or what took so long to make an arrest, but Molly Jo has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder and one count of arson.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2017/03...-by-setting-their-beds-on-fire/#ixzz4aujBYMQl
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @dreamindemon on Twitter | thedreamindemon on Facebook

What a cold-blooded bitch. I bet she was hoping the husband would die too..then she could try to pass it off as an accident. :(

This was a bad way to start my day. I dont know why i read it. But now i wanna kill everyone that looks like this bitch.

i cannot believe some of the shit i read on here. Please tell me this is some made up article.. i just know it isnt
I sure hope she gets everything she deserves and more. Those poor children

They better not even fucking say she is mentally ill. FUCK HER SHE CAN DIE

Locking the door from the outside after she left proves to me she's not mentally ill. Just mean as a fucking snake.

Why...just why??!! Get a divorce...walk away...don't kill your family...especially your kids. Please...just walk away. All she had to do was walk over to mom and dads and never come back. She had a place to go. I can't imagine the husband/father and family's devastation. RIP boys. Daddy loved you. He tried to save you. So did grandma and grandpa. Everyone but your mom. So damn sad.

If she wanted to leave her life, she could have. She could have walked out that door and left, started over somewhere, whatever the fuck it is that she wanted. Instead, she chose to kill her children in possibly the cruelest way one can imagine.

MARTINSBURG, W.Va. — A West Virginia woman accused of setting fires that killed her two sons has pleaded no contest to murder charges.

The Journal reports the plea means 30-year-old Molly Jo Delgado of Martinsburg neither disputes nor admits to the two murder charges, but agrees prosecutors have enough evidence for a conviction.

A criminal complaint says Delgado lit fires on the beds of 5-year-old Justin Delgado and 3-year-old Delmar Delgado on Jan. 24, 2017, locked their door from the outside and left.

Full Story:

Back