• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...dead-in-her-apartment-was-strangled/23508694/

ARDMORE, Pa. (AP) — Authorities say a model found dead this week in the bedroom of her Pennsylvania apartment was strangled.

Lower Merion police say officers conducting a wellness check found 36-year-old Christina Carlin-Kraft around 9:15 p.m. Wednesday inside her first-floor unit at the Cambridge Square apartments in Ardmore. Her death has since been ruled a homicide.

A motive for the slaying remains under investigation. But the Montgomery County District Attorney's office says there "doesn't appear to be any current concern" for area residents.

Neighbors say Carlin-Kraft had just moved into her apartment last week. Her modeling profile lists her credits as photo shoots for Vanity Fair, Victoria's Secret, Playboy and Maxim.

Man arrested in ex-Playboy model's strangulation death in Pennsylvania home
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ulation-death-in-pennsylvania-home/ar-BBMCYGO

A man was arrested Wednesday in Pennsylvania and charged with murder in the death of a former Playboy playmate who was found strangled in her apartment last week.

Jonathan Wesley Harris, 30, was taken into custody in Pittsburgh after he fled the Philadelphia area, where playmate Christina Carlin-Kraft, 36, was found, the Montgomery County District Attorney's Office said.

Model's Suspected Murderer Confessed to Slaying but Blamed It on Fight Over Drugs: Police
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...amed-it-on-fight-over-drugs-police/ar-BBOa7a7

Police say a man charged with the first-degree murder of Pennsylvania model Christina Carlin-Kraft, who had worked with Playboy and others, allegedly admitted that he killed her during a fight incited by a dispute over cocaine, according to multiple news outlets.

Jonathan Harris, 30, reportedly appeared in court on Friday where investigators offered up new details in Carlin-Kraft’s Aug. 22 slaying.

Carlin-Kraft, 36, was strangled to death inside her apartment in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, outside Philadelphia, authorities have said.

A man accused of strangling a model in an affluent Philadelphia suburb pleaded not guilty Friday to murder charges, days after a suspect in the burglary of her apartment was taken into custody.

Jonathan Harris appeared in a Montgomery County courtroom over the August killing of Christina Carlin-Kraft.

Earlier this week, police arrested a man suspected of burglarizing Carlin-Kraft's home, a crime authorities have said was unrelated to her killing days later. Andre Melton, 31, was arrested in Philadelphia after a months-long manhunt.

"He is not being investigated for the homicide, he's solely being charged with the burglary and theft," said Melton's attorney, Lawrence Bozzelli, adding he couldn't comment further.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...angulation-death-pleads-not-guilty/ar-BBQDYp5

A suspected cocaine dealer has been found guilty of murdering a Playboy model who was found beaten and strangled to death.

Jonathan Harris, 31,has been found guilty of first-degree murder in the death of 36-year-old Christina Carlin-Kraft.

He was also found guilty of kidnapping, possession of an instrument of a crime and strangulation.

A first-degree murder conviction means Harris will automatically be sentenced to prison with no chance of parole.

Assistant District Attorney Brianna Ringwood said the verdict was the 'right result'.

'Ms Kraft was a vulnerable person and this defendant took advantage of that when he went back to her apartment and beat her and brutally murderer her,' she told Philly.com.

The jury found Harris guilty just hours after his confession was played in court.

During his first interview with police, Harris admitted to meeting Kraft in Philadelphia, doing cocaine and having consensual sex with her, but denied strangling her to death inside her apartment on August 22.

When Detective Todd Richard pointed out to Harris some inconsistencies in his version of events, the suspect confessed to killing Kraft.

He said the ex-Playboy model thought she did not owe him any cash for the cocaine because she already had sex with him, but he disagreed.

'I slapped her in the face and she fell to the floor,' Harris told police, claiming his violent outburst was prompted by Kraft first hitting him on the ear with a wine bottle.

Harris said he then carried Kraft to the bed, tied her hands to prevent her from fighting back and punched her in the face for refusing to pay him for the drugs.

When Kraft reached for her phone and proceeded to dial 911, Harris said he 'began choking her,' according to the written confession.

'I panicked. I was scared. I didn't know what to do. I covered her with a blanket because I didn't want to see her like that. I knew she was hurt really bad,' he added.

'I never meant for this girl to die. When I left the apartment she was not dead. I would do anything to take this back,' he told the detective .

Toxicology reports found no cocaine or any other drugs in Kraft's system, only a high blood alcohol content.

Back