• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Mitchel Feyen, 23, entered a plea of not guilty to child abuse.

A criminal complaint says on December 3, seven-month-old brought to the ER had bruising around the arms, chest, and a possible brain hemorrhage.

Police questioned Feyen who says he was frustrated with another child at his home and because of that he threw the infant.

It seems to me that there are ALOT of individuals that can't handle children.I mean I don't understand the mentality of these people who should know that children are not easy they will always prove to be challenging that's what parenting is. If you can't find another way besides beating these kids you deserve to be fucked in your ass. They are always going to push your buttons period. I'm so tired of these waste of life beating or killing these kids. Its human to error its another thing when your going too far with the punishment.

How do you enter a plea of not guilty when you admit you threw a 7 month old infant
At a guess? A guilty plea will bar him from any appeal, while being found guilty will not. There have been a couple of stories here on D'D where that scenario played out.

Another possibility is he wants to go to prison having been convicted instead of having plead guilty, because that will give him plausible deniability should somebody leak his reason for incarceration.

It is also possible he believes he can introduce enough reasonable doubt to leave the jury unable to find him guilty.

--Al

No one smokes a bowl? I'm just not a stress eater, but I've gotten hooked on pretzel thins and roasted red pepper hummus when I'm hungry between meals.
Drug test blow! I exercise till I no longer see red or so tired I cannot be stressed whichever fits the moment! Unless with my daughters .. one insists on gallons of chocolate ice cream (pregnant with grandbaby #2) the other gym & tons of veggies and the youngest oh come on mom let’s watch CARTOONS.. then I want to shoot myself.. I settle for brushing and playing with her long beautiful hair

June 28, 2019
Mitchel Feyen will have to serve five years in state prison with 4 years of extended supervision after that.
Originally, a criminal complaint against 24-year-old Mitchel Feyen says he brought a seven-month-old to an emergency room in December.

During an examination on the child, bruising around the arms, chest, and a possible brain hemorrhage were discovered.

Police questioned Feyen who says he was frustrated with another child at his home and because of that he threw the infant.

Back