• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...ooting-romantic-rival-point-blank/2054087002/

Misti Krutchen, 37, of Milwaukee is charged with first-degree reckless homicide in the Nov. 11 incident.

According to the complaint:

Elaina Rookard, 19, was driving to dinner with a friend and the friend's son about 7:30 p.m. when Rookard saw the silver Jeep her boyfriend drives and followed it because she suspected he was with another woman.

Both cars pulled over and stopped on North 11th Street, north of West Keefe Avenue. Rookard and the man each got out and began arguing in the street.

Krutchen, who had been driving the Jeep, then got out and started fighting with Rookard. Both the boyfriend and Rookard's friend tried to break up the fight, and the friend thought it was over when the two combatants did finally separate.

But then Krutchen returned to the Jeep briefly before raising a gun and shooting Rookard in the head from less than two feet away.

When police arrived, Krutchen, who has had a state license to carry a concealed weapon since 2014, was standing on a porch with her hands up and said she had done it. Her .40-caliber semi-automatic handgun was on a nearby railing.

Police recovered a single shell casing from the street.

"At various times during the investigation, the above-named defendant variously claimed that she was defending herself, that she was only firing a 'warning shot,' that the gun accidentally went off, and that she could not remember the shooting at all," the complaint states.

The man in the middle of the confrontation had fled, according to the complaint.

7f144075-8f58-48ab-bb65-dca210fe650f-Misti_Krutchen.jpg

Misti Krutchen

"Emotionally, I'm destroyed. Because I loved both women dearly, and I can't get Elaina back. That's really killing me. Both of these are two loving people. It's just an incident that got out of hand," said Willie Shavers.

Shavers, Kruchten's boyfriend of six years, is staying in the home they shared, with Kruchten's two children. He created a memorial out front for his other girlfriend, Rookard.

"Elaina found out about Misti weeks ago, but we got over that. We still had our understanding of what was going on between us," said Shavers.

He said Kruchten didn't know about Rookard until the shooting happened.
https://fox6now.com/2018/11/19/it-w...liana-rookard-said-she-was-defending-herself/
1542695911581.png
1542695979954.png

Last edited:
You should be interviewed by a psychologist before you can get a concealed carry. Then they should recheck yearly or it expires. If schizophrenia can pop up randomly in your mid-thirties, then no one should be exempt.

I do not agree with her choice in men but I really don't blame the bitch. She was way older and uglier.

Back