• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A group of protesters gathered outside of Mercy Hospital South in St. Louis Monday to protest the hospital’s policy that requires employees to receive a flu shot, claiming at least one nurse at the facility was fired after she refused to be vaccinated, citing religious reasons.

Nelia Aubuchon, who organized the protest, told Fox 2 a nurse at Mercy Hospital South was terminated after she requested an exemption from the policy on religious grounds. The hospital allegedly refused to grant the nurse’s request and terminated her shortly after, Aubuchon told the news station.

Full Article:
https://www.foxnews.com/health/miss...m-hospital-after-refusing-to-receive-flu-shot

You chose that profession so quit bitching and take the damned shot like a big girl.

Retards just don't get that they are putting the lives of the elderly, infants and the immune suppressed in danger. Unless she works in that hospital where everyone is healthy (you know the one) then quit bitching.

Fuck these attention seeking cunts putting lives at risk just becos they feel like they are somehow above the rules.
This is a motherfucking hospital where the first line of defense starts with doctors and nurses.
Just plain selfish

I like the hospital's recent statement, they've basically told these folks to get fucked -

Found here

Bethany Pope, a spokesperson for Mercy Hospital South, told Fox News the hospital approved “the majority” of the 170 exemption requests it received this year — many of which were “accepted for meeting valid medical or religious exemption criteria.”

In total, the Mercy Health System employs more than 44,000 people, according to Pope.

“The point of our flu vaccination policy is simple: protection against the flu virus saves lives, especially those of our most vulnerable patients. Requiring health care co-workers to be vaccinated for the flu is a best practice across the U.S. to ensure the safety of patients, co-workers and community members. Mercy revised our flu vaccination policy several years ago and requires compliance with the policy by all Mercy co-workers as a condition of employment,” Pope said.

“Those co-workers whose exemption requests were not accepted will be notified this week and, in accordance with our policy, will not be permitted to remain employed without receiving a vaccination. This is an important step in protecting our patients, visitors and co-workers,” she added, noting the hospital's policy regarding a mandatory flu shot is the same “as most hospitals across the country.”

.... many of which were “accepted for meeting valid .... religious exemption criteria.”
There should be no fucking thing called "religious exemption". You want to believe in your stupid imaginary sky-daddy, go right the fuck ahead, but that shouldn't be at the expense of endangering the general public, you fucking morons.

She works at a hospital where they use modern medicine. Why or what does religion have to do with the flu shot? Is she preforming all sorts of acts against her religion on other people daily?

She works at a hospital where they use modern medicine. Why or what does religion have to do with the flu shot? Is she preforming all sorts of acts against her religion on other people daily?
I read something within the past two or three months that poo-poohed the notion that there is porcine matter in the influenza vaccine. A Muslim cleric said in reference to that rumor that not getting the vaccination is a more serious sin than getting it is. I am wondering if that was the root of her demurral.

Another possibility is she was Jewish rather than Muslim and had heard the same rumor, but no Rabbi had issued a statement similar to that that the Muslim cleric issued.

I would wonder too about Seventh-Day Adventists or Christian Scientists or some group, Christian or not, that practiced vegetarianism or veganism and did not want to partake of anything that resulted in the death of a growing chick, even though egg-free vaccines are available.

Disclaimer: These are wild-ass guesses, and are worth exactly what you paid for them.

--Al

There should be no fucking thing called "religious exemption". You want to believe in your stupid imaginary sky-daddy, go right the fuck ahead, but that shouldn't be at the expense of endangering the general public, you fucking morons.

I hate the term "sky daddy", but I agree completely with everything else you said.

Mercy validated other requests, so why not hers? I think the nurse was unable to get her priest/rabbi/elder to submit documentation to Mercy, demonstrating that vaccines are against their religious beliefs. Maybe vaccines aren't taboo in her church but she's making like it is, in order to skip the shot?

As we all know, Influenza is most deadly to the young, frail, and debilitated, but a fair amount of healthy people die from it every year. I always tell the whiners at work this, "Get the flu, not the shits, not a cold, a headache, coughing, puking, or all at once, but the REAL FUCKING FLU one time, and you'll do ANYTHING possible to avoid getting it again." If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you NEVER had Influenza.

Despite getting a flu shot forever, I've had Flu twice, last year and the year before. The one thing to remember is that Influenza is a respiratory illness, and in addition to the high fevers, body aches, sometimes puking and constant shitting, the painful cough, and feeling of impending respiratory failure is horrific. If you wake up snotty, with a cough and develop a fever be sure to call you Dr for a dose of Tamiflu , which I credit for last years' case being much less severe.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what religion says you don't have to be vaccinated?
You know even if there is such a thing... Which I'm pretty sure there is not!...
I would like to remain confident that any Supreme Being over religion would have no difficulty with vaccinations.

Why you ask? Well for a number of reasons.
It would be argued by some that it is God's will to let a virus or infection run its course and let the outcome be what it is whether it's death, suffering, what have you which on the surface might sound a****** ish but yeah okay I sort of get it. Here however is the problem using that same logic could also apply to having doctors or in this dim b****** case nurses. Why should we have the medical profession when people who get injured or are dying at God's will. Why should they be treated or why should any of those things be mitigated? Isn't it getting in the way of God's will?

In closing she's a dumb b**** I hope she dies of polio and chokes on a dick or at least the horse foreskin.
So let it be written so let it be done... don't forget the scrotum you b****!

I'm trying to figure out exactly what religion says you don't have to be vaccinated?
Whenever I hear or read of religion-based objections to vaccination I cannot help but recall the cautionary tale of the man, trapped in his house by flood waters, who refused a boat ride from a rescuer because he had faith the Lord would save him.

Later, after the water rose higher and forced him to the roof of his house, a helicopter came by and offered to take him to safety. And again he refused, confident that salvation was near at hand. And in the fullness of time he drowned.

As he stood at the Pearly Gates, rather bedraggled, he asked the Lord why He had not reached down and saved him. And the Lord replied, "I sent a boat to rescue you then I sent a helicopter. What more did you want?"

--Al

As we all know, Influenza is most deadly to the young, frail, and debilitated, but a fair amount of healthy people die from it every year. I always tell the whiners at work this, "Get the flu, not the shits, not a cold, a headache, coughing, puking, or all at once, but the REAL FUCKING FLU one time, and you'll do ANYTHING possible to avoid getting it again." If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you NEVER had Influenza.

Despite getting a flu shot forever, I've had Flu twice, last year and the year before. The one thing to remember is that Influenza is a respiratory illness, and in addition to the high fevers, body aches, sometimes puking and constant shitting, the painful cough, and feeling of impending respiratory failure is horrific. If you wake up snotty, with a cough and develop a fever be sure to call you Dr for a dose of Tamiflu , which I credit for last years' case being much less severe.
My friend went septic and now has a terminal diagnosis of bilious emphysema thanks to the flu.
Post automatically merged:

My friend went septic and now has a terminal diagnosis of bilious emphysema thanks to the flu.
and 80,00 died in usa last season along with nearly 400 children who were almost all unvaccinated

Last edited:
Back