• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Twenty-two-year-old Michael James Collins has been sentenced to 15 years in prison without parole.

Investigators say Collins met the girl on a dating website in July 2017. At the time, he was a registered sex offender on probation for a previous conviction for sexual misconduct involving a child.

He admitted in November that he paid his grandmother $400 to bring the girl from Alabama to Missouri. His mother was with his grandmother when they picked up the girl.

Collins says he had sex with the girl in a van while the women were taking him to and from work and the Community Supervision Center in Fulton.
1551813067768-png.13991

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Muriel Schwenck

polyracial ecosexual
Bold Member!

Babs

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
The two white trash enablers need to be prosecuted as well! Sounds like backwoods hick crap. I know that Florida supposedly has the most fucked up cases but I have long held a personal opinion that Missouri is right up there.

Sejanus

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
You know I would expect that a conversation like that between a son his mother and his grandmother would be awkward. Yet I don't get that impression in this instance. It was racking right up there with going to 7-Eleven for a Slurpee, grabbing a shake at McDonald's, bring me some teen pussy from over state line

Staff online

• Alf
    Keeper of the Dowager Tabby