• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The missing Connecticut mother-of-five had feared her husband would hurt her and claimed he threatened to kidnap their children, court documents reveal.
These are just some of the shocking accusations to emerge as police continue their desperate search for 50-year-old Jennifer Dulos.

Dulos has been embroiled in a two-year custody battle with her husband Fotis Dulos after she filed for divorce in 2017. They have been married for 14 years.
But it has also been revealed that Dulos' mother was also fighting Fotis in court, claiming he owed her $2.5million in property loans.

Dulos was reported missing on Friday night by her mother, Gloria Farber, and a friend. The couple's children are now reportedly under the protection of an armed guard at Farber's New York City home.

She was last seen dropping her children off at school on Friday morning. Her car was discovered near Waveny Park, about a mile from her home in New Canaan.

On Wednesday police shifted their search to the 300-acre park, using K-9 officers and a police drone as they searched a wooded area, a pond, and a cornfield.

They said a criminal investigation is being conducted concurrently to determine if Dulos was the victim foul play or intentional harm.

Dulos claimed that Fotis was verbally abusive toward her and said he had exhibited 'irrational, unsafe, bullying, threatening and controlling behavior', according to an affidavit from the divorce proceedings obtained by Stamford Advocate.

'I am afraid of my husband,' she said. 'I know that filing for divorce and filing this motion will enrage him. I know he will retaliate by trying to harm me in some way.'
'During the course of our marriage, he told me about sickening revenge fantasies and plans to cause physical harm to others who have wronged him.'

'I am afraid for my safety and the physical safety and emotional well-being of our minor children.'

Fotis and Dulos have twin boys, a twin boy and girl, and a daughter. The children are between the ages of eight and 13.

Dulos filed an emergency order for full custody of her children in July 2017, saying that she feared her estranged husband would kidnap their children.

'I believe him to be highly capable and vengeful enough to take the children and disappear,' she wrote in the filing. Her request was denied.

"Investigators have found traces of blood and other evidence leading them to believe the Connecticut mother of five missing for nearly a week was the victim of a violent crime, according to a Thursday report."

Two people were arrested in connection with the case of the missing Connecticut mother of five, Jennifer Dulos, police said on Sunday.

Fotis Dulos, 51, and Michelle Troconis, 44, have been charged with tampering or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution, New Canaan police said.

Police did not say whether they have found the missing mother.

Never get involved with a married man! Especially the ones who think their shit don’t stink.

The girlfriend should be charged with chronic stupidity.

Never get involved with a married man! Especially the ones who think their shit don’t stink.

The girlfriend should be charged with chronic stupidity.

Damn @Ripley you beat me by 30 seconds lol! That's what happens when ya mess with the best I suppose...great find

"Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested for murder in case of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos, was charged Tuesday with her murder, according to a source familiar with the case and his defense attorney.

Fotis Dulos' girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, is also charged with murder."

. l . i . n . k .

He killed himself!

Fotis Dulos, charged in missing wife Jennifer’s murder, reportedly dead by suicide
Accused Connecticut wife-killer Fotis Dulos committed suicide at his home Tuesday — as he was due in court for a bail hearing, according to a report.

Police and paramedics rushed to his Farmington home around noon, and aerial footage showed attempts to revive him in the driveway.

Dulos was initially found in his garage, according to the New York Times, which reported the death citing an official close to the case.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/28/fotis-dulos-charged-in-missing-wife-jennifers-murder-dead-by-suicide/

Jennifer Dulos’ family issues statement on Fotis Dulos death
The family of missing Connecticut mother Jennifer Dulos has issued a statement on the death of her estranged husband and alleged killer Fotis Dulos.

“This is a horrific tragedy all around,” family spokeswoman Carrie Luft said in a statement on Thursday evening.”Please respect the privacy of the families and loved ones involved.”

Fotis Dulos, 52, died Thursday, two days after an apparent suicide attempt at his Farmington mansion, his lawyer, Norm Pattis said.

The luxury home builder from Greece had been hospitalized in dire condition at Jacobi Medical Center in The Bronx since Tuesday, when authorities found him inside his car in his garage.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/30/jennifer-dulos-family-issues-statement-on-fotis-dulos-death/

was visited by his five young children shortly before being taken off life support — the first time they had seen him since their mom went missing,
Gross.

Connecticut mom of five Jennifer Dulos declared dead four years after disappearance: ‘Inescapable conclusion’​

Jennifer Dulos, the mother of five who disappeared from her Connecticut home over four years ago, has been officially declared dead — days before her husband’s ex-girlfriend is set to stand trial in connection to the vanishing.

Darien-New Caanan Probate Judge William P. Osterndorf made the declaration in a court decision on Oct. 24, 2023, according to multiple reports.

State Police authorities to locate her body,” Osterndorf wrote in his decision, according to the CT Insider. “To date, more than four years have passed and the body of Jennifer has not been located.”

Dulos was last seen dropping her kids off at New Canaan Country School on May 24, 2019.

She was supposed to meet her children at her mother’s home in NYC later in the day, but never showed up.

A missing person’s report for Dulos was issued to the New Caanan police just before 6:59 p.m. that Friday, and they located “suspected blood evidence” in a Range Rover parked inside one of her home’s garages.

Michelle Troconis’ family calls her ‘amazing human being’ as trial over Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos’ slaying begins​

The trial of Michelle Troconis, the woman accused of helping boyfriend Fotis Dulos cover up the suspected murder of his ex-wife, began Thursday with testimony from investigating cops — as her family swore outside the courtroom that she was innocent.

Two officers from the wealthy Connecticut enclave of New Canaan testified in Stamford Superior Court that they found what appeared to be blood on the black Range Rover found in victim Jennifer Dulos’ garage when they looked into her May 24, 2019, disappearance.

“It looks like it’s been scraped or rubbed from the vehicle,” Lt. Aaron Latourette said on bodycam footage presented in court. “Down the side of the vehicle, there’s blood. There’s some on the tire, too! It’s a lot of blood.”

As the video played, Dulos’ elderly mother, Gloria Farber, sat in the front row flanked by Jennifer’s sister, Melissa, and Carrie Luft, Jennifer’s closest friend.

Michelle Troconis trial juror dismissed for telling prosecutor ‘We love you’ as Dulos nanny recalls day Conn. mom vanished​

A nanny for Jennifer Dulos’ five children recalled on the stand Wednesday the panicked day the slain Connecticut mother went missing in 2019 — while an alternate juror was booted for saying “We love you” to a prosecutor during the ongoing trial of accused conspirator Michelle Troconis.

Troconis, who was the girlfriend of Jennifer’s estranged husband and her alleged killer, Fotis Dulos, is facing charges of conspiracy to commit murder and other crimes for allegedly helping her former beau cover up the murder.

Lauren Almeida, who still cares for the Dulos children, described how her “stomach sank” on May 24, 2019, when she texted and called Jennifer but never got a reply.

Almeida, with four of the kids in tow, was supposed to meet the 50-year-old in Manhattan.

“My stomach just sank,” the 32-year-old recalled in Superior Court in Stamford, Connecticut. “She never not answered her phone.”

Bloody bra, razor and zip ties shown during trial for accused conspirator in mom of 5’s slaying​

Jurors in Michelle Troconis’ trial were presented with a blood-soaked bra, razor and zip ties that were recovered from trash cans after she allegedly helped her former lover Fotis Dulos cover up the murder of his wife, Jennifer.

Other bloodied items shown to the jury on Tuesday included a Vineyard Vines shirt, a white T-shirt, a poncho, black gloves and a white bath towel that Fotis Dulos allegedly dumped in garbage cans in Hartford, Connecticut, in May 2019, The Hartford Courant reported.

Investigators believe that he tossed evidence of Jennifer Dulos’ murder into those bins and a storm drain in the city just hours after she vanished in New Canaan, Connecticut State Police Sgt. Kevin Duggan testified on the trial’s eighth day.

On Monday, the jury saw security footage of Fotis Dulos driving his Ford F-150 down Albany Avenue in Hartford and placing objects in multiple trash cans along the street.

Dulos and Troconis allegedly disposed of 30 bags of items that day with the blood of his estranged wife found on some of the objects, police said.

Michelle Troconis convicted of helping boyfriend cover up murder of mom of five Jennifer Dulos​

Venezuelan socialite Michelle Troconis broke down in tears Friday morning as she was found guilty of helping her now-deceased boyfriend cover up the 2019 murder of his estranged wife, Connecticut mom of five Jennifer Dulos.

The jury convicted Troconis – who was caught on video riding around with lover Fotis Dulos while he ditched bags of Jennifer’s bloody clothes – of conspiracy to commit murder, evidence tampering and hindering prosecution.

The 50 year old put her head in her hands and crumpled onto the courtroom table, as her legal team struggled to comfort her after the verdict was read.

There is no crying when you're guilty of murdering your boyfriend's wife. All the crying should be for Jennifer, you don't even deserve any pity at all. I"m sure you thought you were going to be his next wife, what about when he decided to murder you for his next younger girlfriend? You can't change assholes.

There is no crying when you're guilty of murdering your boyfriend's wife. All the crying should be for Jennifer, you don't even deserve any pity at all. I"m sure you thought you were going to be his next wife, what about when he decided to murder you for his next younger girlfriend? You can't change assholes.
And he took the coward’s way out. :mad:

But, how do you really feel, @cubby?

I agree 100%

Back