• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Can't believe the previous story is not here, but I couldn't locate it after searching six ways to Sunday.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/missing-fw-woman-feared-to-be-with-murder-suspect
The family of a Fort Worth woman says they haven't seen her since January 1st.
[....]
21-year-old Jasmine Adams told her family she was going to live with a man she met two months earlier.
0013L3.MXF_07.21.38.16_1516586878014_4843649_ver1.0_640_360.png

Her family later learned that man is Brandon Sampson who's a wanted murder suspect in another woman's disappearance.
serveimage

"I did not know. If I would've known, I wouldn't have let her go," said Lora Bacy, Adams' mother.

New Year's day Adams said I love you to her mother, sister and brother, then left.

Bacy says days went by, and no one talked to Adams, but she continued to post on social media, until January 6th.

All this time, Bacy had no idea that Sampson was a murder suspect in the disappearance of another woman, 34-year-old Jacqueline Hughes, who disappeared on Christmas day.

Dallas Police found her body in Sampson's Oak Cliff garage January 9th.

It wasn't until Wednesday, January 17th, when police issued a warrant for his arrest, that Bacy got a knock on her door in Fort Worth.
[....]
Dallas Police are now also trying to locate Adams.

Looking back on the day she moved out, Adams' mother now believes Sampson coerced her into leaving.

She wasn't her bubbly, outgoing self.

She was supposed to start school to pursue a degree in business on the 8th.

"It was just so sudden and she didn't seem sure," said Bacy.

Adams' family believes she's being held against her will.

"You need to get home immediately. Just come home," said her sister, Alexius LeBlanc.

Maybe they should check his garage again.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/missing-fort-worth-woman-found-safe-suspect-arrested-in-ca
A man wanted in the killing of a Dallas woman was arrested in California, police said.

Police said Brandon Sampson, 31, was wanted for the murder of Jacqueline Hughes in January.

Hughes was found in Sampson's garage in January,[....]

A Fort Worth woman, Jasmine Adams, who had been missing since January 1st was found safe with Sampson.

Dallas police said Sampson was arrested in California on Saturday.

Thank God. Here's hoping she has learned her lesson, and as a mom (I would've beat her ass as soon as she walked back in the door, just to make that sink in), I would hold her, hug her and never let her go out again as long as she lives!

He would have eventually killed her, my opinion though. Maybe this scared the fuck out of her, i hope so! Glad you are safe Ms Jasmine!

Wow! How often do we get a positive outcome around here?
Here's a positive.

A Dallas County judge handed down a life sentence to 33-year-old Brandon Sampson who was found guilty of murder earlier this week by a Dallas County jury

Back