• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
She is gone from here. Her story was on Steve Wilkos show not long ago. The guy they suspected that the PD couldn't arrest, no evidence, aced his lie detector. Not that I believe that stuff is real, but this is a real story. this is local. There are a few that have been missing for awhile from here. We caught our last serial, Larry Bright, who I'm pretty sure is on this site. He was caught before she went missing though.
Post automatically merged:

Missing Persons - Greater Peoria Area Crime Stoppers

www.peoriaareacrimestoppers.com/missing.aspx

Name: Janie Sellers. Gender: Female ... Last Known Location: 4200 block of Plank Road, Bellevue, Illinois. Missing As Of: ... Peoria, IL between 4:30am-5:00am.

She is gone from here. Her story was on Steve Wilkos show not long ago. The guy they suspected that the PD couldn't arrest, no evidence, aced his lie detector. Not that I believe that stuff is real, but this is a real story. this is local. There are a few that have been missing for awhile from here. We caught our last serial, Larry Bright, who I'm pretty sure is on this site. He was caught before she went missing though.

Missing Persons - Greater Peoria Area Crime Stoppers
www.peoriaareacrimestoppers.com/missing.aspx

Name: Janie Sellers. Gender: Female ... Last Known Location: 4200 block of Plank Road, Bellevue, Illinois. Missing As Of: ... Peoria, IL between 4:30am-5:00am.

I know I am doing something wrong. Just trying to spread the pics. We have a huge sex trafficking ring between St Louis, to Peoria, to Chicago. 4 hours thru I55. Thanks for any advice or help I can get. I did read the rules, just can't seem to get the pics to post.

Last edited:
Kimmy, you have to save the pics to your computer and then upload them to an album here. Click on Media on the red banner at the top of the page and then click on add media. You cannot hot link images here due to copyright issues.

Kimmy, you have to save the pics to your computer and then upload them to an album here. Click on Media on the red banner at the top of the page and then click on add media. You cannot hot link images here due to copyright issues.
It's not so much a copyright issue, its a bandwidth issue. Essentially they are paying for everyone to view it but aren't receiving the traffic or anything else to their own site.

I know I am doing something wrong. Just trying to spread the pics. We have a huge sex trafficking ring between St Louis, to Peoria, to Chicago. 4 hours thru I55. Thanks for any advice or help I can get. I did read the rules, just can't seem to get the pics to post.
you are trying and genuinely concerned so that's plus 10 in my books

Back