• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida woman answered when she got a video call from her niece’s account, but it wasn’t her niece on the other side of the camera, WSVN reports.

Instead, she saw a man, police report. Then the camera panned over to show the teenager tied to a chair and crying with a rope around her neck.

Davie police are looking for 16-year-old Destiny Rose.

She was last seen at the Alpha Group Home in Southwest Ranches on Aug. 20, a month ago.

The teenager’s aunt contacted police after the frightening video call.

On the video call, the man reportedly said, “If you actually cared about her, you would be here to get her,” then suddenly hung up, according to WSVN.

The suspect is described as a man in his late 20s or early 30s. He has a crew cut and a patch of facial hair on his chin.
1569001154042.png

This sounds like the ultimate guilt trip from a bitchy kid to me.

"SEE?!?! You send me to a group home, and I get kidnapped and tortured and could DIE! How dare you try to correct my fucked up behavior?! I am a victim!"

I hope so anyway, cause in the small chance it's real that blows. But considering she was at a group home for behavior issues, I'm not jumping to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Or could have started out as a hoax, girl might have pissed co-conspirator off and shit got real..
Wait. Wasn't that kinda the plot in Malibus Most Wanted? Except dad was the mastermind if I remember right.

I hope it's just a hoax & she is safe.. if she's just a bratty teenager then she definitely ain't too old for an ass whoopin. If it's real & she makes it home safe then maybe she'd learn not to take life for granted & work towards moving the fuck out of Florida..

Last edited:
Shocking!
No update on the little darling?
There was an update yesterday. Sounds like it points to it all being a scam

There are new details in the investigation into the whereabouts of missing 16-year-old Destiny Rose.

Davie police were initially concerned because of a social media stream sent to her aunt.

Now, Davie police say new video has been obtained showing Rose in the Hallandale Beach area just two days after she walked out of a group home she was assigned to in Southwest Ranches.

Rose was seen with another girl and a man matching the description of a man seen in the video sent to her aunt.
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/10/...-year-old-destiny-rose-hallandale-beach-area/

Back