• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Mississippi state Rep. Douglas McLeod accused of punching wife over sex: Report
State Rep. Douglas McLeod was arrested after he allegedly punched his wife when she failed to get undressed quickly enough when he wanted to have sex, according to an investigative report filed with the George County Sheriff’s Department.

The 58-year-old Republican lawmaker was intoxicated and holding a glass of alcohol in his hand when deputies responded to the McLeod home shortly before 9 p.m. Saturday, the report obtained by the Sun Herald said.

Over the course of the investigation, deputies wrote in the report that the state lawmaker had punched his wife in the face, bloodying her nose. Deputies found blood on the couple’s bed and on the floor in the same room.

Attachments

• Douglas_McLeod.jpg
    Douglas_McLeod.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,918
Another woman was at the home when McLeod’s wife ran up to her room, her face covered in blood. The woman shut the door and locked it with McLeod’s wife inside.

The other woman said McLeod banged on the door and threatened to kill her “(expletive) dog.”

McLeod was booked into the George County jail early Sunday morning and released on a $1,000 signature bond, meaning he didn’t have to put up any money to bail himself out of jail.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article230690879.html

Another woman was at the home when McLeod’s wife ran up to her room, her face covered in blood. The woman shut the door and locked it with McLeod’s wife inside.

The other woman said McLeod banged on the door and threatened to kill her “(expletive) dog.”

McLeod was booked into the George County jail early Sunday morning and released on a $1,000 signature bond, meaning he didn’t have to put up any money to bail himself out of jail.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article230690879.html

"Elected in 2012, McLeod is unopposed in his bid for reelection."

Ok Mississippi, surely you have someone better qualified to represent your state than a grown ass man who's into spouse beating when he's obnoxiously drunk.
IMO, this isn't a partisan issue - it's a basic human dignity and respect for the law one, and I would demand for my own state's House of Reps congressman to behave within legal social boundaries, whether they're Dem, GOP, Indy, Libertarian, male or female.

Shit, I'd vote for the dog he threatened to kill before re-electing him again if I were from Mississippi.

Good for his wife that there was someone else there to call 911 and lock him away from her, and who can corroborate her story, or we'd be reading how she had an "accidental fall" down the stairs and was recovering in the hospital, or some such "press release" from his spokesperson.

Maybe I'm old school, but I don't condone hitting of any kind in a relationship/marriage, never saw it between my parents or extended adult family growing up, and I've never hit or allowed myself to be hit in a relationship.
Hell, I've never hit anyone in my adult life without shaking hands before entering a TKD sparring ring, and shaking hands again afterwards.
The Mrs. and I have this thingy we do, called "talking", whether it's about good issues or problems together, and having done this for 26+yrs, we very seldom have any serious problems to talk about, aside from work related things that everyone needs to unwind and unload about at the end of the day.
Hope the wife tosses his ass out to the streets and finds a good divorce attorney, for her own safety.

So she didn't get undressed fast enough for his moment of wanting sex, but from the sounds of how he was acting, he probably would of been suffering whiskey dick anyway
Either that, or premature ejaculation.
Post automatically merged:

Why do I think of Gerald’s Game when I read this story? Oh, and for pity sakes keep politics off of DD! This is the one escape for some of us!

Last edited:
Back