• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...omach-authorities-say/?utm_term=.6e6ae49ee95b

Eighteen-month-old Ares Baroz had been bleeding in his brain and had fractures on his skull, legs and shoulder area when he died the day before Thanksgiving, court records say.

Last week, prosecutors revealed new information that they say could shed some light into the boy’s life at home.

A picture found on his mother’s cellphone shows Ares with the words “thug life” scribbled in black Sharpie across his tiny stomach, Assistant District Attorney Susan Stinson told The Washington Post. A fake tattoo and the word “loco” can be seen on his forehead.

It’s unclear when the pictures were taken or whether they were somehow connected to the boy’s injuries. But his mother, 27-year-old Miranda Rabago, of Santa Fe, N.M., who told police she’s the toddler’s only caretaker, has been indicted on child-abuse charges. Her public defender, Stephen Taylor, said it’s too early in the case to say what those pictures suggest or indicate.

“It’s difficult to look at something like that and think the worst about that kind of picture, especially in the context of what we know so far,” Taylor said. “I just want to caution everybody into thinking that there’s something to that evidence, when we haven’t gotten everything yet to see the whole picture, the whole story about what led to Ares’s death.”

But Stinson said the pictures indicate, to some extent, how the boy was treated at home.

The pictures indicated that this Mom knew her child would die young or end up in prison some day. Bitch !

I could see a ghetto teenage mother doing something that stupid....

But a 27 year old?! Seriously, the thug life should be over for you at that point. Adulting is hard....

Apparently not beating a baby is hard too.

Babykiller looks like something out of a Tim Burton movie.

Poor lil one. If I live to be 100 (ugh) I will never understand how people can hurt babies.
What a beautiful baby. So much horror in this world for these innocent babies. It is time these animals are held accountable for the children they have.
[doublepost=1484785742,1484785309][/doublepost]
shes been doing alot more than just smoking pot and preggers with another. two kids living with her parents in Colo. just mother of the year material
Thank your Democrats for supporting her with Medicaid, food stamps and probably housing so she can breed like the b i sh she is. So many people living in that apartment allowed that child to be abused but they will all point fingers and a plea deal with have her out pregnant and abusing another child before you know it.

[doublepost=1484786268,1484786218][/doublepost]
So many people living in that apartment allowed that child to be abused but they will all point fingers and a plea deal with have her out pregnant and abusing another child before you know it.
since you had to include me in this tirade that had nothing to do with the story other than the social ills of society. Both sides aided and abetted in the sorry state of the systems in this country that needs to be majorly overhauled and the first thing I would knock out would be the claims of religion over logc especially the way it is molded and bastardized to be used as a convenient tool. Removing the religion from any laws and adding a solid justice system would be very beneficial. Sure go practice your religion so long as it isn't harming anyone else or giving you the excuse of breeding like a sow but don't say God told you to.I don't believe in breeders I don't believe women should be allowed to have children while they are dependant on any system. There are more breeders in red states as well as addict breeders that then create screwed up kids. I personally believe in sterilizing anyone who has had a child and abused them horribly enough for charges. The breeders are also in ratio more white than any race so there is kinda something wrong with that rant over dems as these women are not in dem states.
Popped back to finish: Bush is responsible for millions of unwanted/needed babies being born into the worse form of poverty and miserable existence imaginable as well as who know how many women's lives being less than what they could have been in third world countries [as well as fueled the aids epidemic and child molestations in the African ones] when he immediately upon getting into office shelved funding to third world countries trying to stabilize and better women's health birth control and education [p.s. that also added to much mre crime violence murder and terrorism]. I think people should be given a chance to education and life and the mentality of letting people breed into poverty where they can't get out in an endless cycle is not something I see viable ethical of decent be it here or anywhere else. There are those of that mind that basically want to turn this into a whole dark ages scenario all over again with serfs and slaves willing to do anything to survive. We don't have the rights ot others resources and people here don't have the right to destroy resorces here for a quick buck. Our Vets aren't being taken care of properly in any shape or form and they just motioned to cut another 7 billion from their benefits so the ones I have are more concerned about that than lets say some moron on a football team and I'll stop at that. There needs to be legitimate chances education and work programs not pie in the sky bs claims or promises

Last edited:
8 people living in one apartment drug den and no one ever noticed anything?!
This is like the people on the Indian Reservation who stood by (and hid their food) while an angry drunken grandmother starved her grandchildren. Everyone said the children were not their responsibility. At least they were arrested for not doing anything.

Last edited:
I know I've been away for awhile, but, shit, I'm now- after reading through this thread- really flippin confused!

I know I've been away for awhile, but, shit, I'm now- after reading through this thread- really flippin confused!
hi, don't be it started out with us discussing a case someone came in and went off on something else I got off my fingers and replied someone came in with another story that was horrible that I couldn't find. Hopefully we are all back n track so Sub doesn't have to slap anyone

Thank your Democrats for supporting her with Medicaid, food stamps and probably housing so she can breed like the b i sh she is. So many people living in that apartment allowed that child to be abused but they will all point fingers and a plea deal with have her out pregnant and abusing another child before you know it.
You forgot "because OBAMER".....

Wrong thread, Rosacea Purpura.

This is about the victim. Not your hate for Democrats.

"No one knows what it's like to be the bad man to be that sad man behind blue eyes.
No one knows what it's like to be hated to be fated...
I have hours only lonely, my love is vengeance that's never free.
No one knows what it's like to feel these feelings like I do and I BLAME YOU" excerpts from The Who.
Only thing that came to my mind when I starred at that beautiful sad boy.

"No one knows what it's like to be the bad man to be that sad man behind blue eyes.
No one knows what it's like to be hated to be fated...
I have hours only lonely, my love is vengeance that's never free.
No one knows what it's like to feel these feelings like I do and I BLAME YOU" excerpts from The Who.
Only thing that came to my mind when I starred at that beautiful sad boy.
You just made a Who fan of me.

Poor little lamb. <3

I could see a ghetto teenage mother doing something that stupid....
But a 27 year old?! Seriously, the thug life should be over for you at that point. Adulting is hard....
Apparently not beating a baby is hard too.

age doesnt represent wisdom.. R.I.P.

So hard on ... I miss my Kaiden ♡ Thank you fertility drugs... today my oldest daughter turns eighteen... and tonight I could hug my seven year old... I am laying here in the dark crying for her children... tadpoles who so easily turned into conception because they will NEVER in their life ... they will likely never have someone love them so much to do stupid stuff like... I miss your smell- come here! Each of my kids has a unique smell pattern (girls)... I want to bring them (her kids) home... but she already abuses her parents (a dumping ground)... but then you wonder what was her example?

Last edited:
Well.

Aren't you just PRECIOUS?

And I am indeed a Democrat (kinda Libertarian)! How did you know? Was it the correct grammar and punctuation? Or simply the sheer genius of my posts?
Because you are an idiot. If it was really about the baby for you, than why would you waste your time on responding to my opinion.

I do not believe that I have ever read or commented on any of your previous comments, because they are yours. Worry about dead babies and not the cum receptacles that are a burden on society.

I do not dislike Democrats or Republicans, I dislike coddling which is done on both ends. Guess what if the tax payers were not supporting her she would have had less time to fuck and create four children, two she does not have with her, one dead, and one yet to be born.

I may be precious but it will always be better than being a cunt.

This picture really hit me... Hard. Look how beautiful and trusting he looks. Damn. I didn't even read the whole story. Saw this picture and knew I didn't even want to get details. My life sucks enough right now and don't want to think about what this baby went through at the moment. :sorry:

This picture really hit me... Hard. Look how beautiful and trusting he looks. Damn. I didn't even read the whole story. Saw this picture and knew I didn't even want to get details. My life sucks enough right now and don't want to think about what this baby went through at the moment. :sorry:

You shouldn't worry about reading the rest. Most of it is just political sniping. It would be a waste of your time.

Because you are an idiot. If it was really about the baby for you, than why would you waste your time on responding to my opinion.

I do not believe that I have ever read or commented on any of your previous comments, because they are yours. Worry about dead babies and not the cum receptacles that are a burden on society.

I do not dislike Democrats or Republicans, I dislike coddling which is done on both ends. Guess what if the tax payers were not supporting her she would have had less time to fuck and create four children, two she does not have with her, one dead, and one yet to be born.

I may be precious but it will always be better than being a cunt.

First.off this is a discussion forum, we discuss here so yes we respond to others posts. That is what makes a discussion, right?

Second, your theory that without welfare she would not have time to make these babies? Complete and utter bullshit.

Welfare does not create unwanted and uncared for kids. People do. Weather there is welfare or not there will be sex. The thought that if there was no welfare everyone would be working good upstanding members of society is laughable at best.

JackBurtonbecause you are a cunt but because ost: 1048001 said:
The baby pics are hideous. Ugly fuck baby

It would have grown up to be a rotten shithead criminal just like every single other adult in its life, for the best honestly that it went down.
I hope u die. Not bec
The baby pics are hideous. Ugly fuck baby

It would have grown up to be a rotten shithead criminal just like every single other adult in its life, for the best honestly that it went down.

Too bad your momma did flush your worthless ass. Gonna go ahead and block you because I'm tired of seeing your stupid attempts at being a cool pete. You will never be.

Back