• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Because you are an idiot. If it was really about the baby for you, than why would you waste your time on responding to my opinion.

I do not believe that I have ever read or commented on any of your previous comments, because they are yours. Worry about dead babies and not the cum receptacles that are a burden on society.

I do not dislike Democrats or Republicans, I dislike coddling which is done on both ends. Guess what if the tax payers were not supporting her she would have had less time to fuck and create four children, two she does not have with her, one dead, and one yet to be born.

I may be precious but it will always be better than being a cunt.

Oh, doll.
You're a precious cunt. That makes you super special.

Government aid does not make someone a baby producing child abuser.
I spent over five years on food stamps and *gasp* both of my children are alive and well. Not to mention I also obtained a degree and successful job.

Living proof here that you're a fucking idiot.
:hattip:

The baby pics are hideous. Ugly fuck baby

It would have grown up to be a rotten shithead criminal just like every single other adult in its life, for the best honestly that it went down.
How dare you say such horrible things about Ares and he was a person not an "it"...he was such a precious baby! Your such a heartless prick and the world would be better without you in it! And you don't know anything about his family!!

How dare you say such horrible things about Ares and he was a person not an "it"...he was such a precious baby! Your such a heartless prick and the world would be better without you in it! And you don't know anything about his family!!

Don't post again. Youre clearly not smart enough to do it.

Rabago has had two more children since Ares was murdered.

@cubby @Satanica @Fives My Charm @Nell
A Santa Fe woman who had been charged with reckless child abuse resulting the death of her infant son pleaded guilty to lesser charges Thursday after a prosecutor said the state does not believe she is the one who fatally injured the child.

Miranda Rabago, 29, was arrested in November 2016 after she brought her 18-month-old son to Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center with a fractured skull and multiple broken bones in various stages of healing. The boy later died from his injuries.

She pleaded guilty Thursday to five third-degree felony counts of child abuse for failing to prevent the boy, Ares Baroz, from being injured and failing to seek medical care for him.

“We do not believe Ms. Rabago is the one, after further investigation, who inflicted these injuries,” Assistant District Attorney Mary V. Carmack-Altwies said during the plea hearing.

Under the terms of her plea deal with prosecutors, Rabago could be sent to prison for six years to 15 years.

Deputy District Attorney Jennifer Padgett Macias said after the hearing that the state has not charged anyone else in the case.

“I would be curious to hear what the police have to say about the investigation,” Rabago’s public defender, Stephen Taylor, said. “There is no doubt the injuries that ended up killing her child were intentionally inflicted … and the person who killed that child has not been brought to justice.”

Assistant District Attorney Susan Stinson told the Washington Post in January 2017 that authorities found a picture on Rabago’s cellphone of Ares with the words “thug life” written in black marker across his stomach and a fake tattoo of the word “loco” on his forehead.

According to court records, Rabago had three children at the time her youngest died in 2016 and has since given birth to two more.

Taylor said that at the time of Ares’ death, Rabago was pregnant with a child fathered by her then boyfriend, and that child was born in 2017.

That child and Rabago’s two eldest children live with Rabago’s mother, the lawyer said.

Taylor said Rabago became pregnant by another man while on electronic monitoring awaiting trial in this case, and this child, born in 2018, is in the custody of the state Children, Youth and Families Department.
He is never going to get any justice and his mother will go on to have more children that I hope grow up to hate and despise her.

He is never going to get any justice and his mother will go on to have more children that I hope grow up to hate and despise her.
I know civil libertarians wouldn’t like it, but judges should be able to require that drug addict moms get an IUD in these situations. Go straighten their lives out & come back in 3 years to ask to have it removed.

Poor kid. He didn't want the fucking 'thug life' for fucks sake. He's a baby boy. He wants Winnie The Pooh stories in bed at night and talcum powder tickles after his bath.
Baby beating pieces of shit. You aren't thugs.
You wouldn't last a fucking minute with real tough cunts.

And his mother won't even speak up for him.
He was worth nothing to her but worth ten of her. A hundred.

@Satanica
Miranda Rabago has been sentenced to six years in prison for failing to prevent injuries that killed her 18-month-old son.

Her son, Ares Baroz, died in November 2016. Medical staff found he had a fractured skull, brain bleeding and six other fractures.

Judge Mary Marlowe Sommer asked at the sentencing hearing why the person who caused the baby's death had not been charged.

Rabago's public defender and prosecutors say they believe an ex-boyfriend caused the injuries.

Prosecutors told the judge that there is not currently a case against the man.

Santa Fe police say they're reviewing new information.
1566440640922.png
1566440663407.png

Those tears are not for Ares.

Ok, WTF with the pig who actually did the damage? The poor little boy died in Nov. 2016...this is Aug. 2019...and there are still no charges against him? And "Santa Fe police say they're reviewing new information." They need to get with the program, arrest and charge the bastard, FFS! Sheesh!

Rabago has had two more children since Ares was murdered.

@cubby @Satanica @Fives My Charm @Nell

View attachment 17476He is never going to get any justice and his mother will go on to have more children that I hope grow up to hate and despise her.
I hope they whoop her ass within an inch of her life. And Ares looks just like my little Jacob. GODALMIGHTYDAYUM, WHYYYYYY?!

Back