• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
ANTIOCH, CA — Police officers in California ran across the King of Millennial Idiots recently, and it's a wonder that no one got an eye put out.

As of press time, a name had not been released, but what we do know about Sonny Boy is that he is damned lucky to be alive, and he seems to have a death wish. And he's a stereotypical member of his much-maligned generation.

Police in Antioch responded to a Tuesday evening complaint of a man brandishing a black semiautomatic pistol during a confrontation between his father and a neighbor, said pistoleer being Sonny Boy. When they politely knocked on the door of the house containing the alleged armed belligerent— and I'm going to interrupt here to say "what the fuck, guys?"— he just as politely responded that he would be right down.

Then he opened the door and shot Officer Friendly smack dab in the head. With a pellet gun.

That's what knocking politely and expecting the best gets you. You're lucky it was a pellet gun, dude.

What followed was a millennial standoff: five hours of waiting around because of hurty feels followed by a peaceful surrender.

Of course, it was a big, histrionic deal over not a whole lot- SWAT teams deployed, neighboring homes evacuated, bright flashy lights flashing- as I said, it was a millennial standoff. Police would find multiple air-guns in the house, and some actual pistol ammunition, but no real firearms.

The source article ominously notes that Sonny Boy "has history with police in another city involving possession and use of a black semiautomatic firearm that is registered to him," which is about as nebulous and ultimately irrelevant as it could possibly be, and the author should be ashamed.

The officer was treated and released, hopefully for some refresher officer survivability training.

No word on charges; between that and Sonny Boy's name, it seems like surprisingly little detail is available, given that this happened three days ago. Maybe the cops are all busy laughing at Junior for getting dotted by the Ferguson's idiot kid.

He's lucky he pulled that shit in California, too. Here in North Carolina his ass would have gotten perforated multiple times, probably before he pulled the trigger. And that ambulance can take awhile sometimes.

BB guns can get you killed, kids. And the cop that smokes your dumb ass will walk.

Attachments

• millennial.jpg
    millennial.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2,440
Last edited:
I would have loved to watch it happen. Did the Copper have a camera on him???
Funniest thing I have heard for a long time. Picture the look on the cops face. Ha ha ha ha .

This kid is going to be getting some SPECIAL attention in jail. Cops tend to frown on assault regarding their own.

Hahaa, I remenber this. It was hell trying to get home that night. Sometimes I hate living in the Bay Area.

Back