• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Lawyers affiliated with a company that bails immigrants out of federal detention filed a lawsuit Thursday night against President Donald Trump and other administration officials, on behalf of a group of Central American migrants who are traveling north to the United States in the hope of making asylum claims.

None of the plaintiffs has reached the U.S. yet, and their attorneys don't suggest they have ever set foot in the country. But the pre-emptive strike aims to change the legal climate when they eventually reach the U.S.-Mexico border.

The federal lawsuit argues that the president's order deploying thousands of military troops to stop a series of 'caravans' from breaching the border is beyond the power of his office.

'The legal problem with Trump’s plan to stop caravan persons from entering this country is that Plaintiffs are seeking asylum, and Trump simply cannot stop them from legally doing so by using military, or anyone,' the lawyers wrote.

Trump said Thursday at the White House that he will deny asylum claims to immigrants who cross the border illegally in between official ports of entry.

That, the lawyers argue, runs counter to federal law. 'Any immigrant present in the U.S., irrespective of whether they immigrated through a designated port of arrival, must be considered an applicant for admission into the country,' they write.

They also argue that Trump's pledge to put asylum-seekers and their children in outdoor 'tent cities' violates a court order that requires the government to house minors in facilities that have 'adequate temperature control and ventilation.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-members-Mexico-SUE-Trump-asylum-denials.html

How many poor Americans don't have access to air conditioners in the summer and heat in the winter.

I guess they don't matter.

The caravan is turning into performance art. Not that it always wasn't, they've just made it really obvious.
I'm more worried about our own poor who are heading into the cold season than people demanding entrance to this country while simultaneously calling Trump "Hitler". What a load of ignorant hypocrisy.
Who ever demanded to be let into Germany because the Nazi government was accommodating to the non-caucasian poor. They enslaved, incarcerated and killed the people they didn't like.
Even Mexico is saying, "we'll give you a chance, housing, and a job opportunity" and the caravan/circus replies, "No, we demand to go to the new Hitler's country!"
It's like those hoax racist or rape allegations: it detracts from people with a valid need.

Last edited:
I think someone needs to tell Blacks and Jews they have given their votes to a party that does not care for them or their children.

The 14th Amendment is for Blacks who were born to slaves.

Since people want to twist it then the piece about no foreign allegiance should be enforced.

No Remittance should be allowed to any Central American Country as well as Mexico.
Post automatically merged:

I know I am repeating myself but why do we want grown men who are not willing to fight for their own country, will abandon their wives and children and definitely gives no shits about Women's rights.

Last edited:
Back