• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
there has been a curse getting this into a series from the books, allot of deals never materialized into action but finally it is here, unfortunately on NBC, so it will be watered down from previous renditions of Charlene Harris books to screen [creator of True Blood] Stats tonight 9pm eastern time. So far from the previews will deviate from the books from what I've seen.

Last edited:
True Blood charged a lot so that's not a surprise. Were those books good? I read The Southern Vampire Mysteries and Aurora Teagarden series; they were nice little junkfood type books

True Blood charged a lot so that's not a surprise. Were those books good? I read The Southern Vampire Mysteries and Aurora Teagarden series; they were nice little junkfood type books
well, thanks to hulus new tos I wasn't able to watch it, I refuse to pay to get hit with a bunch of commercials and having to reload to see more commercials that's why I left them in the first place but the books amusing and a bit different, there are chars that were in tb books

watched it today and was ecstatic, from the previews thought it was major deviation from the books but not. I really would suggest reading the books as well as her other series, she has done a mini SK thing with having chars from one series cameo in other series and it is fun.

you have no taste in movies except what you like which is before most people were born and what others deemed okay to mediocre. Seriously, it's kinda like Jack versus the masses we can sit you somewhere with the oldies and you'll be happy as you can't grokk the more intense or intellectual or diverse

you have no taste in movies except what you like which is before most people were born and what others deemed okay to mediocre. Seriously, it's kinda like Jack versus the masses we can sit you somewhere with the oldies and you'll be happy as you can't grokk the more intense or intellectual or diverse

I like plenty of new/modern stuff, just not the total fucking trash.

K. I admit it. I'm hooked.
I'm still trying to figure out why whatshername is hiding her interstate of Manfred from her father.
[doublepost=1503437130,1501595477][/doublepost]I was trying on my own to recall where I'd seen Lem.
Finally looked it up.
Oh. The messenger carrying the heads to SPARTA.

I binged it on Hulu a couple months ago. I liked it a lot. (I pay for the no commercial plan, cause if not, damn.) I'm happy to hear it's getting a second season.
When show's that supernatural in origin and they broadcast on NBC, I figure they're lucky to get past the 5th episode. I still cannot believe they cancelled Constantine. It was superb and I'm still in mourning over it.

there's some other good ones like Ghost Wars that I think will get a second season and hope the same for Superstition but am worried about it. After Sense8 then recently Shut Eye we have started getting more aggressive over shows being judged by the critics choice and what we like. The so called pro critics get these shows free to watch and talk out their ass most the time when it comes to sci fi, horror or supernatural

Last edited:
Back