• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A paedophile with dwarfism could avoid going to jail over fears he'll be targeted by other inmates because of his size.

Daniel James Knuth, the son of Queensland MP Shane Knuth, pleaded guilty to 35 child sex offences when he faced Townsville District Court in December.

The 21-year-old admitted to using a fake Facebook account to trick young girls into sending him nude photographs, saying no one would talk to him on his real profile.

Knuth pretended to be a personal trainer and engaged in sexually explicit conversations with 27 child victims between October 2016 and September 2017, the Townsville Bulletin reported.

At his initial sentencing in December, Knuth's defense barrister claimed prison would be a 'very difficult' environment for him due to his stature, and said he had undergone 17 surgeries to correct bone deformities.

Judge Greg Lynham said he had never seen this type of criminal behavior with such a high number of victims, and intended to send Knuth to jail.

But Judge Lynham was held off sentencing him until the court had a complete understanding of the vulnerabilities of people with dwarfism in a prison.

On Wednesday the matter was brought to court again, where Judge Lynham ordered the Director of Public Prosecutions contact the manager of the Townsville Correctional Centre, to determine what Knuth's sentencing outcome would be.

'They can accommodate (some) sorts of conditions quite well', Judge Lynham told the court, 'but we have unique features here that I’m not sure whether the Townsville Correctional Centre has been confronted with before.

'In fairness to them they need to have an opportunity to consider how they might accommodate,' Judge Lynham said.

I am torn here... I understand what he did was beyond fucked up. But at the same time how many times was he shut down? I am sure he had some fucked up things said to him and for all we know did to him. He should go to prison I don't doubt that. I just question how long.

It's fine guys, he found Jesus and we all know Jesus lovers are pure and innocent angels.

The Daily Mail headline is, of course, dramatic. The judge just said they need to look into the jail situation and make sure they can accommodate him prior to sentencing in May. This type of BS is investigated all the time at request of the lawyer, it doesn't mean he's actually likely to be free and it just means they are covering bases. In the US, it would be investigated and he would not be released for this, and I doubt he will in Australia (although I am not particularly familiar with their ways).

Also, nooooooooooo Shane I hope you didn't listen!!!

May 18, 2019
An MP’s child sex offender son has dodged jail time due to his dwarfism — and because prison can’t accommodate his toiletry needs.

Daniel Knuth, son of Queensland MP Shane Knuth, pleaded guilty to 35 child sex offence charges in Townsville District Court last year, including possession of child exploitation material.

A report from the management of the Townsville Correctional Centre expressed concerns around Knuth’s toiletry requirements should he be incarcerated.

The 22-year-old was born with dwarfism, and has undergone 17 surgeries for his condition.

His severe back curvature limits his flexibility and, in conjunction with his shorter limbs and longer torso, his mobility is compromised so much he is unable to wipe his own backside.

“If he was an able bodied offender there is simply no question at all that he’d be going to jail and going to jail for quite some time,” Judge Greg Lynham said, according to the Townsville Bulletin.

“I think the biggest issue and it’s made clear — simply put, there is no one to attend to Mr Knuth’s toileting needs.”

In addition to hygiene assistance, prison management was concerned about bullying from other inmates and the absence of Knuth’s special bedding for pain relief while behind bars.

Judge Lynham described the case as “sad” and “pathetic” when sentencing Knuth to four years jail, immediately wholly suspended for a period of five years.

The judge also handed down a three-year probation order, demanding Knuth undergo counselling and have regular contact with probation officers.
1588104763923.png

Last edited:
I've been to Townsville twice. It's the most far northern civilization in eastern Australia. Beyond Townsville, there's nothing but rain-forest and crocodiles. It's not a city. It's probably more comparable to a small midwestern US town. You can go into a liquor store in Townsville and they have bottles of methylated spirits (methanol) in the refrigerator (for the natives), this isn't a place that runs solely on the rule of law.

This sicko is the son of an MP. No way he was ever going to prison there. Doesn't matter whether he could wipe his own ass or not. That's just the most convenient excuse.

Last edited:
They make tools one can use to attach TP to so they can reach their ass. Disabled and obese people use these, they are quite common.

This is one of the dumbest, most pathetic, FAKE excuses for a refusal to do justice ive read in some time. What a fucking joke. Not surprising at all it's a story out of Australia. Honestly i dont know why they bother arresting people at all most the time, such a bullshit charade.

Back