• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
KALAMAZOO, MI – Police have arrested a woman after they say she beat her 5-month-old son to death.

In late January, 21-year-old Jennifer Mohler was unable to wake up her 5-month-old son. She placed him back into his bassinet to tend to the boy’s twin brother.

She then notified family members in the home that her son “didn’t look right” and they ended up calling for an ambulance.

After being taken to the hospital, the boy was having seizures, had bleeding on the brain, retinal hemorrhaging, facial bruising and whiplash trauma.

The injuries were listed as “non-accidental trauma” and police were notified.

When questioned, Mohler admitted she hit both children with an open hand and hitting one in the head with an eyeglass container. She also admitted to dropping them both into their bassinets.

A judge ordered both children be removed from Mohler’s custody. Unfortunately, the injured infant died from his injuries in February.

Mohler was subsequently charged with murder and first-degree child abuse. She’s facing life behind bars if convicted on the charges. Mohler is currently being held behind bars without bond.

The boys’ father says he hopes Mohler “gets what she deserves.” He went on to say he was once Mohler’s stepfather until he and Mohler’s mother split up 12 or 13 years ago.

Mohler came to him a year ago needing a place to stay and “one thing led to another,” he said.

“I wanted another child and she had voluntarily says, ‘I will do it.'”

He kicked her out before knowing she was pregnant but when he found out and tried to get back with Mohler to raise the boys together, she “went a different route” and has kept him from seeing his sons.

He hopes to earn custody of his surviving son.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Attachments

• 2018-10-12_182606.jpg
    2018-10-12_182606.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 2,600
Last edited:
I bet he was really proud to tell that story...”one thing led to another”. I bet he was ecstatic when the baby killer showed up needing a place to stay, after all he was once her stepfather...fucking whole slew of sick MFs

I've mentioned this before. My step dad is really the only dad I've ever known. I call him dad, and I'll never see him as anything other than my dad.

Fucking gross.

She clearly couldn't handle the babies. According to him, he was willing to be there. As gross as the relationship is, he still offered to be there. She rejected that. Stupid fucking selfish bitch.

People are just fucked aren't they ... I wonder where her mother is now ? Probably happy someplace that her daughter is in jail, probably isn't even upset that one of her grand -babies is dead.

If he really wanted kids then why the fuck did he kick her out knowing he had been hitting that shit raw and the possibility of a kid was likely.
He wanted a fun little piece of ass and when the party was over he kicked her to the curb.
There was a number of ways for him to get custody of his damn kids instead of leaving them to the mercy of someone he knew to be unstable.
I hope he doesn't get custody of his son cos he is not someone I'd trust to make good decisions regarding the welfare of a minor.

@Satanica @cubby @CbabyRKO @Keepalowprofile @Prettypink513
October 4th 2018

Jennifer Mohler pleaded guilty to second-degree murder on Thursday. She was initially charged with two counts of first-degree child abuse and one count of murder.

Portage Police said they responded to a medical call on January 31, 2018 and found 5-month-old twin brothers, Noah and Logan Mohler, with injuries and signs of physical abuse.

Police said Mohler admitted to hitting the boys with a glasses case and an open hand to keep them quiet. Noah was placed in protective custody. Logan died a week later from his injuries.

Mohler is expected to receive a minimum 20-year prison sentence.
https://wwmt.com/news/local/portage...ond-degree-murder-charge-in-death-of-her-baby
43288341_907417206129449_6356787421849321472_n.jpg

Was she at home alone with these babies or no?
Did no one hear her abusing them cos beating them with a glasses case and open handed slaps isnt exactly a quiet activity.
20yrs is a gift. I wish she had gotten 25yrs but spending your best years institutionalized is a fate worse that I wouldnt want.

A 22-year-old Jennifer Mohler will spend at least 20 years in prison for the child abuse and murder of her infant son, Logan Mohler.

Mohler was sentenced to 12 to 20 years in prison for first-degree child abuse. She will serve the sentences concurrently.

Under a plea agreement with prosecutors, a second charge of first-degree child abuse was dismissed. A sentencing agreement with prosecutors called for Mohler to be sentenced to a minimum of 20 years in prison.

Police say Mohler repeatedly injured her 5-month-old twins, causing Logan Mohler to die in February. Court records show Mohler admitted to authorities hitting her children to stop them from crying.

Mohler declined to speak when Kalamazoo County Circuit Court Judge Paul J. Bridenstine gave her the chance. Mohler's defense attorney, Andis Svikis, said it was an act that should not have occurred but did.

"Jennifer has reconciled herself to her situation, admitted her guilt and stands before the court to accept the agreed-upon sentence," Svikis said.

Bridenstine said Mohler owned up to her responsibility by pleading guilty, but violated the trust placed in her as the mother of young children.
https://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazo...AkAB794Ma7RINPvxiLceNFkDi6aOr3xhrN6UY3ZjX7KmM

Back