• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
I hope she wins.

According to Ms. Kowalski, when a university counselor learned that the men who she said assailed her were members of the basketball team — a storied and treasured program that has played in 10 Final Fours, including this year’s — the counselor discouraged her from reporting it, the lawsuit said.

“If you pursue this, you are going to be swimming with some really big fish,” a staff member told Ms. Kowalski, the lawsuit said.
Ms. Kowalski visited the Michigan State University Counseling Center roughly a week later, she said. The counselor she met with appeared to change her response to Ms. Kowalski upon learning that the men she said had attacked her were members of the basketball team. The counselor immediately insisted on having a second person in the room, the lawsuit said. Ms. Kowalski was not advised to seek a physical exam or pregnancy or S.T.D. testing, and was not made aware of her rights under Title IX.

With cases

Did I read this right, she has refused to name the rapist, if that’s the case and I hope I misunderstood
But if that is the case, she can go fuck herself

Get rid of all college sports programs that elevate neanderthals with peni hyperactivity problems to the status of gods, and, in rape cases, not only prosecute them to the full extent of the law, but expel them, and bar them from all college education in the USA. Next, teach women to be ladies and not sling back whiskey in bars and take up with crowds of lusting, leering, salivating creeps. Sorry, young people, you'll just have to learn morals and decency.

Latest posts

Back