• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Michael L. Woodhead has been arrested following an investigation into the sexual abuse of a dog.

Woodhead, 38, was charged with an abominable and detestable crime against nature and unnecessary cruelty to animals, announced the Lincoln Police Department and the Rhode Island Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

Investigators from both organizations began to investigate Woodhead after receiving a complaint in February of a sexually abused dog that was owned by the suspect.

Investigators executed a search warrant at Woodhead’s residence in February to seize any animals said a joint release by police and the RISPCA.

According to the release, investigators made “disturbing observations” while at the residence and removed a female dog belonging to Woodhead.

The Rhode Island Department of Health processed some evidence say police.

Authorities obtained an arrest warrant based on numerous investigations, according to the release.

Officers arrested Woodhead on Tuesday at his home say police.

Woodhead was arraigned Wednesday and released on personal recognizance.

We don’t know.. Are there any updates?? I just know you researched it throughly right?! Annoying bullshit .. play nice or do play..
I was joking on the gay part, and was and still am stoned when I wrote that. And if they arrested him that long ago, I was asking for updates. The guy's sick af.

I don’t know for once.. just once play nice.. and you find the update for the case.. just once.. because the rest of us research and post on things that interest us..
Sure. How do I post links? I don't have access to a computer right now. Thank you, Blizzard. I was about to start searching.

He hasn't come to trial yet. He has a hearing on a motion to dismiss scheduled for the 25th of February and, if the motion is denied, a pre-trial conference scheduled for the 9th of March.

--Al
Thanx, Alf. WTFUCK is taking the courts so long? *sarcasm*

Latest posts

Back