• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Queen was busted January 30 after he was observed rummaging through a dumpster. His vehicle had been flagged by the USPS and he had outstanding warrants. A search of his car turned up stolen mail, commercial checks, W-2's, and drugs.

He is being held on the outstanding warrants while they wait on charges from USPS.

I know people that used to go Mailboxing. They literally would drive around checking mailboxes and taking whatever. They later were busted with thousands of pieces of mail, had forged checks and several IDs.
My sister used to send her son out with a backpack to get all the mail from 4 blocks around. If anyone asked, He was told to say "I'm playing mailman"
It was a big deal, she did this for months. She made fake IDs for her lowlife cronies to cash checks. I reported this 5 times to the PD and nothing was ever done.

She later bilked my dad out of all the equity in his home. I turned her in for elder abuse. Still nothing.

I hope there is a hell because she deserves to go to hell.

My sister used to send her son out with a backpack to get all the mail from 4 blocks around. If anyone asked, He was told to say "I'm playing mailman"
It was a big deal, she did this for months. She made fake IDs for her lowlife cronies to cash checks. I reported this 5 times to the PD and nothing was ever done.

She later bilked my dad out of all the equity in his home. I turned her in for elder abuse. Still nothing.

I hope there is a hell because she deserves to go to hell.
I went with them once. And the only reason that I never went again is cause I "intercepted" a package. Now I am not a religious person but the contents of that package was enough to make me think. It was full of Rosaries. Well 3 of them to be exact.

Back