• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ohio-man-arrested-for-54th-time/ar-BBQ4IfZ

A Cincinnati man with distinct facial tattoos has been arrested for the 54th time.

Michael Mann was nabbed last week on kidnapping charges. They stem from an incident in October, when the 35-year-old allegedly held a woman for ransom at a check cashing store over $100, according to WLWT.

Earlier this year, Mann was arrested on aggravated burglary and domestic violence charges.

Some of his past priors include assault and drug possession.

Mann is currently being held on $200,000 bond.

BBQ4FrZ.img.jpg

I cannot believe he was ever arrested for drugs. The placement of some of those tattoos had to hurt like hell! You would have to be high!:wacky:

I don't get it... if you are going to put something that obnoxious and obvious on your face, why would you then go commit a crime? It's pretty obvious which asshat did the deed if you look like this.

He got a replacement hairline tattooed on!
This guy's face is so full of wrong don't even get me started I'm just walking away now while I still can.
Bad enough he has one arrest for every year I have lived... Saddest of the sad.

Here let's let Weird Al explain to us what this is really all about...

I know a lot of times people in prison will get face/neck tattoos because the DOC cannot force them to cover up. That was everyone knows right away their gang affiliations, etc. Looking at this guys tat's though, I guess he just wants everyone to know he's retarded right away.

He HAD to get the tattoos. If you take them away, he’s just some boring skinny white guy.

Back