• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
babybeaters.jpg

Breeder: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=243209721

You can tell this guy is a real winner. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=136457959

A mother and her live-in boyfriend were arrested after the woman's 2-year-old daughter suffered extensive bruising, a fractured skull and possible internal injuries, the Sutter County Sheriff's Department said Friday.

Kimberly Ann Kennedy, 29, and Michael Jason Michelet, 28, of the 1900 block of Woodleaf Drive, were in custody at the Sutter County Jail on suspicion of child cruelty, inflicting injury on a child and battery with serious bodily injury. Bail was set at $200,000 each.

The incident began Thursday with a medical call to the couple's house at 12:20 p.m. for the unresponsive 2-year-old, Sgt. Randall Pack said.

The child was initially taken to Rideout Memorial Hospital, but was later lifeflighted to University of California, Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, Pack said.

Michelet, who Pack identified as the primary caretaker, claimed the injuries were accidental. Kennedy is a student at Yuba College.

"His contention is he put the child down for a nap and she must have fell out of bed because he heard a noise and when he went to investigate, he found her unresponsive," Pack said.

But the injuries don't match up with that claim, the detective said.

"There's no way that the injuries could have occurred with a fall of that particular distance," Pack said. "She had extensive bruising throughout her body."

The injuries on the toddler also appear to have been occurring over a period of time, Pack said.

"It's inconsistent with the explanation given by both individuals," he said.

An 8-year-old girl also in the house has been placed into foster care by Child Protective Service.

http://www.appeal-democrat.com/news/pack_68419___article.html/child_injuries.html

Love this part- "i've been to prison as you probally noticed by my pic .. nope it's not fake! :p"
Yeah, you're real cool buddy.
Somehow, I don't think his prison experience with the 'baby-beater' label is going to be quite so brag-worthy. Bubba, if you're reading, pleeeeease take care of this moron, won't you?

"His contention is he put the child down for a nap and she must have fell out of bed because he heard a noise and when he went to investigate, he found her unresponsive," Pack said.

Bye bye dick wad.

Perhaps THIS TIME the court system will keep his ass in there for a long, long, long time.

lol I really have no idea why, but I find the fact that he's using his fucking mug shot as a myspace picture is hilarious!!!! i guess that was the only way (up until now that is) to prove to people that's he's Mr. Tough Guy. they're gonna LOOOOOOOVE him in prison, there's guys in there that haven't seen their kids in 10+ years in federal.

Jan 6, 2009
Michael Jason Michelet, 28, who originally was charged with torturing his live-in girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter has been sentenced to 12 years in prison.

The mother of the child, Kimberly Ann Northup, 29, was sentenced to two years.

The couple pleaded guilty to child endangerment and were sentenced the same day, according to the District Attorney's Office.

The child, whose injuries included a fractured skull, bites, possible burns and extensive bruising, is now "doing well," said Deputy District Attorney Amanda Hopper.

Michelet is believed to have caused some of the injuries with a piece of wood that an older child in the couple's home called "daddy's stick," she said.

None of the injuries caused permanent damage, Hopper said.

When Sutter County Sheriff's deputies went to the couple's home in early September in response to a report that the toddler was unconscious, Michelet claimed she had fallen out of bed. Authorities quickly determined that her injuries had been caused over an extended period of time.

Michelet, the girl's primary caretaker, pleaded guilty to child endangerment with a penalty enhancement of causing great bodily injury. He will have to serve at least 85 percent of the 12-year sentence.

Northup will have to service at least half of her two-year term, according to the District Attorney's Office.

1568208663532.png

Back