• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
When a gun is at your

That was the only incident of Michael Draper doing harm to my niece. When he did this to my sister her head was bashed in then had a gun at her..she was trying to protect my niece... This whole blog is irrelevant since nobody was there but my sister when this incident occurred.

"Irrelevant?" 'Unless you've been in domestic violence?' LOL, darlin' sit back and relax.

No gun at my head *yet*, it was a broken beer bottle @my throat, and my full-sized, body print in the sheet rock in the living room wall. And, at 18 y.o., when the words, "Shut that fuckin' kid up!", came outta baby daddy's mouth, it snapped me the hell out of being O.K. w/getting my ass beat. The SECOND it occurred to me that the piece of shit COULD POSSIBLY hurt my baby daughter, I left with the clothes on our backs.

And, wouldn't you know it, he was so pissed I'd taken her, he'd not only destroyed every picture of her in the house, along with the furniture, TV, etc., as I later found out, he showed up @ the friend's house I'd gone to, put a 12ga. SHOTGUN in my face, and threatened to kill me if I "didn't give her back." I screamed in his gd face, "Do it, motherf**ker! Do it! Pull the gd trigger because you're not getting anywhere NEAR her EVER again!"

I stood my ground, and let him scream and threaten me and point that sonofabitchin' shotgun in my face just DARING him to try and touch my kid, because I knew my friend and his parent's would NEVER let him have her, and would raise her FOR me if I was gone (he & I are still close), 'cuz ya see, I didn't have any brothers or sisters or sane friggin' family members to HELP me out, so excuse me when I agree with someone here who said they'd give their LIVES to protect their child ("BAM! There it is. Beautifully spoken."), because I *DID* LIVE the shit. And, in the 3+ decades it's been since the day the cops showed up & put that mf'er in jail, we got divorced shortly thereafter, he kept his money & I kept my daughter, I don't have a single regret. Since that day, NO MAN has ever gotten the chance to terrorize me again, let alone cast a questionable eye on my kids.

So yeah, some of us DO get it, "with a gun to our heads". We just smelled the stench of child abuse coming and made different choices before it happened. If I had a worst enemy , I wouldn't wish what your family's gone through on them. I SURE in the hell don't know why things happen the way they do, but what I do know, is that it was my maternal instinct that broke the cycle of domestic abuse before that SOB got a chance to lay a finger on my kid. THIS was my life, these were *my* experiences, they do *not* have to be yours, or anyone else's.

I'm with you in wishing there would've been some way for someone to be there for her to intervene, but as anyone who knows anything about gang bangers knows (and I do, from the jail/prison side), once you're with them, you isolate yourself, unless you choose to think with your head instead of reacting with your emotions.

The caps in this post are not from raising my voice, only to add emphasis. I wish you and your family every good thing life has to offer. Please hang out and read some of the other threads, but do know, if/when you respond to someone's post, you're gonna get an answer. We *all* take responsibility for what we say, and we *all* have different experiences and different points of view, and just like you said we didn't/don't know you or your family's experiences - that door swings both ways. Peace.

Last edited:
i done wat i could to protect her if u haven't ever been in a domestic relationship than u dont kno wat it feels like
Bullshit, complete and utter bullshit. My ex-husbands, the fathers of my children, beat my ass like it was a fucking Olympic sport and they were going for the gold medal. Today, I have divorced their ignorant ass, never once allowed them to lay a finger on my boys AND I have full custody of my sons.

Also, please FFS get spell check or take some English classes, "kno" and "wat" are not words!

Wow, this thread had 4 posts on it before Jordan belatedly decided to do a web search and show up to defend his sister. Now look--2 pages of posts . . . Amazing how a tard defender mobilizes the denizens of the den, isn't it. (I know, maybe Jordan isn't really a tard defender, but you gotta admit, he hit a couple of the usual buttons.)

owe how crazy a story is taaken and twisted because they didnt like the fact that a black man was disciplining a little white girl so it took them 8 hours to create a story whle i sat in the back of the police criuser when originally the police where called to get me to the hospital for a mental inquest but when the cops talked to my girlfriend they decided we will creatye a scene and a story and get me locked up for 5 yeaars. and the first epo was put on me by herr mother forcing her to do it because i put her out of our apt. yes you heard that right i put her out and they took out a epo. the little girl was putting a electrical plug in her mouth and lied abiut it that why she got a but whuppin . a black man disipline lil white girl its abuse but i loved her took care of er put a ro ovr her head . so where did all this abuse come from ....no broke bones arms no nothing major but i go to prison for trying to raise the next mans kids but im the bad guy

He feels wronged, according to his lawsuit. How DARE the cops enter his house under the impression he committed a crime, to find out he had indeed committed a crime? NOT. HIS. FAULT.

FREE MICHAEL DRAPER :woot::woot::woot:

Plaintiff states that his mother called 911 seeking help with him because he was "off of my meds."
Plaintiff's mother told police officers that she wanted to take out a mental inquest warrant on Plaintiff. She gave them the keys to their residence with the agreement that the officers would take Plaintiff to the hospital. When the officers entered the residence, Plaintiff attempted to block the doorway and attempted to flee. Officers then took him into custody. He states that the officers talked to his girlfriend and fabricated a case of domestic abuse against him.

Plaintiff states that his and his mother's apartment was searched and evidence was seized without their consent or a warrant. He states that no crime took place.

[...]

Plaintiff's claims against all Defendants will be dismissed without prejudice by separate Order.

Man, and I thought my ex was good at justifying his shittiness whenever he got caught by being angry that he got caught. This dude is WAY better at it, I should forward this to my ex for some pointers.

owe how crazy a story is taaken and twisted because they didnt like the fact that a black man was disciplining a little white girl so it took them 8 hours to create a story whle i sat in the back of the police criuser when originally the police where called to get me to the hospital for a mental inquest but when the cops talked to my girlfriend they decided we will creatye a scene and a story and get me locked up for 5 yeaars. and the first epo was put on me by herr mother forcing her to do it because i put her out of our apt. yes you heard that right i put her out and they took out a epo. the little girl was putting a electrical plug in her mouth and lied abiut it that why she got a but whuppin . a black man disipline lil white girl its abuse but i loved her took care of er put a ro ovr her head . so where did all this abuse come from ....no broke bones arms no nothing major but i go to prison for trying to raise the next mans kids but im the bad guy

Translator, please!

What a minute, you resurrected an old thread that has been dead for 4 years, just to complain to a bunch of people who either didn't know or remember it? Why? There has been thousands of articles after your's, many of us never read this thread about you because it was so long ago and the one's who did are either gone, dead, or have forgotten it.

Micheal "When I get out of the slammer, I'm going to set those dummies at Dreamin Demon straight" Draper

Just move on Micheal, I believe this would be for the best and for fuck's sake don't google your name anymore.

Craygor is right, Mr. Draper. What is done is done. And if you keep looking back at what is done, you will surely trip and fall flat on your ass over something that you would have seen had you been watching where you were going instead of where you have been.

--Al

So glad to finally get your side of things. I think i speak for everyone when i say this all makes a tremendous amount of sense, to the point where i am inclined to buy your side of it 100%. That is disgusting how you were wronged by the authorities. Why did the girlfriend do this, out of spite? Why do you think they railroaded you like this?

Good point about how you were trying to raise the kid. How many black men in this country arent in their own kids lives, yet here you were trying to do right by this child. SIckening they didnt take that into account.

And it was all so well written and respectful too, very rare for ex-cons who come engage in discussions on the site. I can tell just from the way you phrase things and make your words that youre actually a deep down decent, solid guy.

We would all be interested in hearing more details about your story and victimization by the authorities, or even get your unique perspective on other crime stories around the site. Do you think racism played a role? Please do share...

Or get a hold of another studded belt, but instead of beating the shit out of a little kid with it, go ahead and tie one end to a doorknob and the other end around your neck, and then, well, even with you being an ignorant, woman beating, child beating, gutter thug worthless, convicted felon piece of nutter shit parasite, you should be able to figure out the rest.

She’s full of shit & so is he and yes I lived through DV and guns and almost dying and a broken jaw.. they deserve each other minus kids and sterile.. stop wasting our time.. fuck off.. that couldn’t lead a gang if he wanted

Last edited:
Back